My Husband's Boss pt. 2 (Joni)

Toni's POV

"Please." I whimpered as my eyes closed. Janet sucked on my clit and I gasped. Her hands held my thighs and she occasionally squeezed it. Her tongue licked my slit before sucking on it.

"Baby, oh my gosh." My hands gripped her couch and I tried to back away. Janet pulled me closer to her and I closed my legs.

"You can't handle daddy baby?" I shook my head and she chuckled.

"Mmm well, that's too bad 'cause I'm not finished eating my lunch." She dove back in between my legs and I loudly moaned. She sucked on my clit harder and I felt myself cumming on her tongue. Janet slurped all my juices and I panted, pushing her away.

"Baby, oh my god." I whispered and she began kissing my neck. I have been having an affair with Janet ever since that one night. I just can't get enough of her, we can't get enough of each other. I came to her office to tell her that I'm giving Lyndell divorce papers, she got excited, and yeah... I wasn't going to deny her. She's way too sexy to be denied.

Janet is so sweet not just to me, but to others and that's what I love about her. The other day we helped this older couple with their groceries. Lyndell wouldn't do anything like that, he says that old people are miserable.

"What are you thinking about love?"

"You."

"What about me?" She asked as she began rubbing my bare thighs. I licked my lips and grabbed her face.

"Just you..."

"Mmm well, I'm thinking about you right now."

"About?..."

"How I want your pussy back on my face." I giggled as she picked me up and threw me over her shoulder. She smacked my ass and I gasped. I can't wait until my divorce is final.

***

I sighed as I limped into my house. Janet didn't want me to leave so we went round after round after round. I took off my heels and placed my purse on the couch. I heard the door open and close indicating that Lyndell is here.

"Hi, baby."

"Hey." I said in a hoarse tone. My voice is gone from all of the screaming I have been doing all day.

"Are you okay? You sound like you're getting sick." I nodded and he walked past me. I got a whiff of his scent, cologne. It isn't his, maybe it's new.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've been yelling at the hospital today." He nodded and tried to kiss me on the lips. I quickly turned my head and he kissed the corner of my mouth.

"I need to talk to you." I spoke and sat on the couch. He sat across from me and I opened the coffee table draw. I pulled out the yellow envelope and I could feel his eyes on me.

"What is that?" I handed Lyndell the envelope and he quickly opened it. Once he saw our names at the top he looked at me.

"Really Toni?"

"Yes really. I'm not happy." I spoke and shrugged.

"So who has been keeping you happy because I've been noticing."

"You wouldn't like my answer. Can you just sign the papers please?"

"No, tell me I wanna know."

"We're gonna get a divorce anyways so it doesn't matter." He angrily threw the papers on the coffee table and I looked at him.

"I'm not signing them."

"Okay." I said and got up.

"Okay? That's all you gotta say?"

"Yes I'm not fighting this, I already told you I'm not happy. You might not be signing them now but you will sign them later." I walked away from him and he grabbed my arm.

"Can you let me go please?"

"I haven't done anything wrong in our relationship Toni."

"You're cheating on me, I know."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are and it's okay. I'm cheating on you too, you know already though."

"I do but you won't tell me who."

"No and let me go, I already told you that and I won't say it again." He yanked my arm and I pushed him.

"The fuck is wrong with you?! You wanna know so fucking bad?!"

"Yeah!"

"It's your boss! Janet! We're fucking each other and damn good I might add." It all happened so fast. He punched me in the face, hitting my eye. I gasped and held my eye in pain.

"You're fucking my boss?!" I couldn't even respond. I was in so much pain my head started to pound. I sniffled and quickly grabbed my bag. I need to get out of here. I grabbed my keys and opened the door. I heard him yelling after me, just saying things like calling me a liar, a whore, a bitch. I ignored his remarks, started my car, and sped out of my driveway. I didn't even put my seatbelt on. I wiped my tears as they clouded my vision.

I pulled up in Janet's driveway and got out of my car. I knocked on her door and she opened it. Seeing my face her face softened.

"Oh my, baby what happened?" She questioned as she pulled me inside of her house. Janet led me to the couch and I cried into her shoulder.

"He hit you, baby?" I nodded and cried harder.

"I-I gave him the papers and he wanted to know who I was seeing 'cause I said I was happy... I didn't tell him at first b-but he kept asking and he grabbed my arm. I asked him to let go and he didn't. When I told him I was seeing you that's when he hit me." Janet rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay love, he won't be able to hurt you anymore." She looked at my arm and gasped. I looked too, seeing a bruise.

"That hurts baby?"

I shook my head, "I didn't even know I had that."

"Come on, I have something for your bruises." She grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs to her bathroom. I sat on the sink and watched as she dug in a drawer.

"I don't know if this will take the bruise away."

"You're the doctor now." I said and she chuckled.

"You're the actual doctor." Janet's eyes retorted and I smiled. She rubbed it on my arm and then on my eye. She put the ointment back in the drawer and washed her hands.

"You know... I kind of like you up here." Janet said referring to me on the sink. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nope, don't start." I turned around and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

"Oh my god." My eye was turning purple and black. I'm going to have to call out of work for a while. Janet grabbed my chin and I looked at her.

"You're still beautiful..." I smiled. I don't feel beautiful right now, I feel ugly. I have a big ass black eye and a bruise on my arm. I hate him so much.

"I know you probably don't think that you are right now, but you are... so beautiful." She kissed my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

***

Excuse any errors 🤓