Pictures (Beynika)

WAIT— 90 chapters already??? And is the gif moving?

This chapter contains a few pictures 🤤

Beyoncé (23)
Onika (21)

Beyoncé's POV

"Ughh!" I groaned as I looked at the pictures that I took for my photoshoot. I am a lingerie model for a company called Intimate Whispers. I had a photoshoot today but it got canceled due to the weather. It's supposed to be a bad storm but it didn't start raining yet. I have to take my own pictures which I can't do because my hand keeps shaking.

Who can I ask to help me?

My mom? Nahhh I don't want her to see me in this lingerie. Maybe I can ask Solo... never mind she'll make fun of me for these bad ass pictures that I took of myself.

Oh, I can ask my neighbor Onika. She's a painter so I hope that she has steady hands. But I don't really know her like that so it might be awkward. There's only one way to find out. I put my camera down and put on my robe. I then slipped on my yellow Crocs and left my house, making sure not to lock the door. I walked a few feet to Onika's house and lightly knocked on the door.

"Hold on!" I nodded and she soon opened the door. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her. Okay so I might have a slight crush on Onika but that doesn't mean anything.

"Oh hi, Beyoncé." She cheerfully said and I smiled.

"Hi, Nic. I need your help with something... at my house."

"Okay uhh, let me just change real quick."

I stopped her, "No need. It will only take about ten minutes."

"Okay then." I heard her mumble and she grabbed her keys. She closed her door and we both began walking back to my house. I opened my door and she set her keys on the table I have by the door.

"So what do you need my help with? Because if you need me to reach something you got the wrong one." Onika said and I chuckled. I took my robe off and saw her cheeks turn a bright red.

"I just need you to take a few pictures of me."

"I-oh... don't you like go to a professional?"

"Yes but because of the weather they canceled on me. I asked you because painters tend to have steady hands, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah of course. Umm, how many do you want?"

"Maybe about ten, not that much." She nodded and we walked up to my room.

"I'll just pose and you'll click, make sense?"

"Yeah." I fixed my curly hair to the side and crawled onto the bed. Onika stood in front of me getting ready to snap the picture. I looked at the camera and I heard it click.

She smiled and looked at me, "That was hot Bey." I chuckled a bit and looked at the photo and gasped in shock.

"Wait I can do it again—" She began to ramble but I cut her off.

"No, it's good Nic. Thanks."