Chapter 400: Questioning Guilt, Ironclad Evidence!

The young man who once held his life and future in his hands, in just five years, has already had the qualifications to be equal to him, the complexity of the emperor's heart no one can understand, but in the face of the two, he can not show any dissatisfaction, now they represent the entire Wei country, the northern country is at war against Daqin, Chen Guo is afraid that it is also looking at the tiger, if the Wei kingdom joins it again, then Daqin is afraid that it will really die.

"Qin Huang!"

Fufu and Fu entered the imperial study room hand in hand, Fu Yunxi looked up at him, Xie Yan was only slightly owed, both of them were carrying the shelves of the Wei royal family, the current situation of Daqin, they had already learned through the correspondence with Liang Liang along the way, no matter how incompatible they were, they also decided that the dog emperor would not dare to offend them at this time.

"Third Prince, Third Princess, please sit."

The emperor really did not show any abnormality, but also warmly beckoned them to take a seat, the Zeng Ge Lao on the side gradually lost his heart, if it was just the emperor, he could still deal with it, no one knew what kind of change Fu Yunxifufu would make when he suddenly came, a careless, the entire Pavilion Old Mansion would probably have to ride in, but there was one thing he never understood, how could they come so timely?

"Thank you Qin Huang."

After thanking him with a faint expression, Fu Yunxi did not walk over and sit down with a macho path, but held up Xie Yan's hand, as long as people with eyes can see how deep the relationship between the husband and husband is, but Xie Yan did not sit down, and when he raised his head, his eyes froze: "Emperor Qin, this concubine and His Highness came back to the province on the order of the father and the emperor this time, but the concubine did not expect that this relative was in the province at the gate of the prison of the Criminal Department, I don't know why the Qin Emperor sent all the concubine family members to prison? If Emperor Qin feels that my Great Wei is insufficient, and Concubine Ben's maiden family can be bullied and humiliated by you, then Concubine Ben feels that there is no need for us to stay here.

As long as he thought of the picture of his grandfather wearing a prison robe, Xie Yan couldn't stop the fire, in order to protect the Xie family, his grandfather did not hesitate to endure the pain of severing relations with him, was it not enough to show loyalty? Could it be that he really wanted his grandfather to kill him with his hands in order to be considered loyal to him? Just because of some gossip and a few forged letters, he will send his grandfather who has dedicated his life to Daqin to prison, if he didn't know their identities and knew that one day they would retake Daqin, he couldn't wait to advocate Yunxi's advocacy of using troops against Daqin, Wei Guo has been recuperating for hundreds of years, and his national strength does not know how many times stronger than Daqin, even if he can't eat Daqin alone, it's not impossible to beat half of him.

"This..."

Obviously, he didn't expect that he would start to embarrass with a mouthful, the emperor's smile froze on his face, and he couldn't help but feel a little annoyed with Elder Zeng Ge in his heart, if it wasn't for him to find trouble, why was he so embarrassed and embarrassed at this time?

"It's just a misunderstanding, now that the misunderstanding has been clarified, the third princess must not be angry again."

Seeing this, Elder Zeng Ge immediately tried to play round, but Fu Yunxi snorted coldly: "Misunderstanding? Elder Zeng Ge, you are red and white teeth to put it simply, if it weren't for the fact that the main hall and Neizi just came to the imperial city of the Qin Kingdom, wouldn't they even know that their graves had grown grass? Originally, the father and the emperor also said that the veteran Neizi of Xie Ge was very well educated, and for the sake of the face of Neizi and grandfather, let the main hall come to sign a peace contract with the Qin emperor with the national letter that he promised not to infringe on the Qin state in his lifetime, but now it seems that it is not necessary.