Chapter 354: Jing Xiran Xiang's Wedding!

The imperial army surrounding Huaiyang Houfu withdrew, and the emperor's small punishment and admonition to Jing Xiran were also posted in the busy city, although some people still expressed dissatisfaction, but most of the people's focus was on the southwest king's rebellion, but there were not many people who were really worried, because the southwest is the territory of the Wei family army, as long as the Wei family still stands, up to the emperor, down to the people, no one is worried that the southwest king can turn over the waves, the position of the Wei family and the Wei family army in the eyes of the people of Daqin is incomparably lofty, even the emperor has to admit it.

After Xiang Zhuo brought Jing Xiran back to the Qingping royal mansion, Jing Xiran immediately took antidote, which was not inevitable, he did not return to the Huaiyang Houfu, nor did he show up again, pretending to be in the royal palace to recuperate, and in the next few days, the imperial city changed, large and small officials were raided one after another, and the ground of the execution ground was solidified with a thick layer of dirty blood.

The emperor ordered General Wei Lao to personally take command to raze the southwest royal mansion, and General Wei Lao was obliged, but the household department and the military department were in a hurry, and the matter of sending troops to suppress the southwest royal palace had to be postponed, and the two Wei Xuan Wei brothers sitting in the southwest of the town could only monitor the nearby first, and then pursue it until the grain and grass military supplies were ready, so delayed, Shen Liang came out of the confinement, and the little stone and small beans simply made a full moon wine, without inviting anyone, The Wei family and Pei Yuanxiangfu's friends got together and made a low-key fuss, and then, Jing Xiran and Xiang Zhuo's wedding date finally arrived.

"Congratulations Congratulations, congratulations to Mrs. Hou Ye!"

On the wedding day, Huaiyang Houfu was bustling for a long time, and the guests were in an endless stream, Huaiyang Hou and his wife stayed in the hall to entertain guests, and his brothers and sisters-in-law personally came to the door to pick up guests, although Huaiyang Houfu has been silent for many years, and it almost caused the scourge of extermination not long ago, but their in-laws Lin'an Houfu is in its heyday, plus Jing Xiran and Qingping King are friendly again, as long as it is the person who receives the invitation, basically come.

"Old General Wei, Duke Wei, why did you come in person?"

Seeing the Wei family enter the hall from afar, Huaiyang Hou quickly left the guests and brought his wife to welcome them together, you know, the Wei family never participates in this kind of entertainment, even if they participate, there are only one or two young people who love to join in the excitement, and the prince did not invite them when he got married, and today, the old general of Wei Zehang personally brought the three Wei Zehang brothers and all the juniors of the Wei family left in the imperial city to come together, It is simply enough to give face to Huaiyang Houfu and Lin'an Houfu, and all the guests in the hall are envious and jealous.

"How? The old man can't come yet? Old General Wei deliberately glared, looking a little scary, Wei Gong glanced at him angrily: "What are you doing, I'm sorry, the old man is playing with you, he ah, especially like Xiran and Xiao Zhuozi, this is not, knowing that they are married, let us come quickly."

"Welcome welcome, General Wei, Duke Wei, and all General Wei, please inside!"

Huaiyang Hou was not stunned, how could he not see the joke of General Wei, and how could he not know the meaning of Wei Gong's words? They are supporting Xiran and Xiang Zhuo's children in disguise!

"Please!"

Old General Wei Fufu did not be polite with him, and entered the hall with the husband and wife, and sat in the front position.