Chapter 390: Farewell, Wei Family Leaves!

When Shen Liang returned to the palace, General Ling Da's father and son happened to come out of the study with Pei Yuanxian Shen Dafufu, and learned that Ling Wei would escort grain and grass to the southwest by water tonight, Shen Liang asked him to wait for a while, got into the pharmacy and took a lot of antidotes that he had developed for various poisons in the southwest to him, hoping to help him, Ling Jiajun's battle was absolutely unambiguous, he was not worried that they would encounter the southwest king sending troops to intercept the grain and grass military supplies.

This time the Ling family army escorted the grain and grass, only Ling Wei went alone, Ling Yulin had it again, Ling Yunyi pounced on him with one mind, Ling Yucheng wanted to stay and take care of the Ling family, now that they are all more than twenty people, it is time to support the door and set up a household.

Maybe everyone wants to wait to send the Wei family away, the fifth prince did not immediately implement the plan, let people spread the news that Xie Yan is the third prince of the Wei state, everyone in the imperial city is talking about the Wei family's expedition tomorrow, a little later, the masters of the Qingping royal mansion all took their children to the Zhenguo General's Mansion, tomorrow the Wei family will leave early in the morning, and they will live there tonight.

The parting was imminent, Wei Gong and others were reluctant, repeatedly told them to take good care of themselves, the family all went to bed late, and the next day before dawn they all got up again, more than a dozen carriages were parked side by side in the front yard, boxes of things that needed to be used were carried up one after another, Wei Zeqian helped Wei Gong into the carriage with red eyes, and he also followed.

At the end of the hour, surrounded by more than a thousand mounted soldiers, more than a dozen carriages drove away from the Zhenguo General's Mansion.

"The Wei Family Army is mighty, destroy the anti-king!"

The carriage drove out of the outer city, knowing that the people they were leaving today were saying goodbye, and the neat and uniform business resounded in the streets and alleys, and when they arrived at the city gate, the emperor had personally led hundreds of civil and military officials to wait there, and the old general Wei and Wei Zehang and other Wei family men on horseback turned over and dismounted, and stepped forward with a high and upright stride: "Long live my emperor, long live long live!"

"The old general is quick to dispense!"

Without waiting for Old General Wei to really kneel, the emperor personally stepped forward to support him, and Wei Zehang and the others who followed behind naturally did not have to kneel anymore.

"The old general, the ambition of the wolf son of the southwest king, this time the old general personally took the command to go to war, and I feel guilty."

Holding the old general's hand, the emperor looked reproachful, seemingly completely forgetting that he himself proposed to ask the old general to personally take the command.

"Protecting the family and defending the country is the innate duty of my Wei family, the emperor does not need to feel guilty, before leaving, the old man has a word to give to His Majesty!"

Withdrawing his hand, General Wei bowed and hugged his fist, and the emperor did not dare to slacken, and quickly said: "Old general, please speak!"

"Your Majesty, the people are the foundation of the country, don't go against the grain!"

As soon as these words came out, the muscles on the emperor's face twitched uncontrollably, but General Wei did not wait for him to react, and after speaking, he turned around and took Wei Zehang and the others to turn over and get on the horse: "Go!"