Chapter 256: Appeasement, Truth

Pei Yuanxian Fufu was attacked, Shen Liang was seriously injured, life and death were unknown, the emperor vomited blood and fell into a coma, as if everything was put together, although many people can't guess why Shen Liang seriously injured the emperor vomit blood, but as long as it is a courtier who has contacted the emperor, most of them are faintly aware that the attack on Wang Fufu of Qingping may be related to the emperor, as for what is the connection, no one can break it for a while, after all, many details of things, most of them do not know.

In order to make this scene more realistic, Pei Yuanxian also mobilized thousands of iron-armored guards and firmly surrounded the entire royal mansion, not long after Shen Dafufu and his wife arrived, Wei Zeqian, Wei family, Xiang Zhuojingxiran, Murong Yu and others all came one after another, due to some reasons, such as Ling Yucheng and Yang Tianyu Wei Tan and others, Pei Yuanxian did not let them enter the palace to visit Shen Liang, only told them that Shen Liang was still in a coma, and their sincerity towards Shen Liang was beyond doubt, But they have a special status, and they all carry the entire family on their shoulders, so that they know that the opposite is really harming them.

Around the afternoon, the head of the imperial hospital Wu Yuan personally came to the door, saying that he was ordered to diagnose and treat the princess, and was blasted out by Pei Yuanxian and the old general Wei who remained in the palace, on the grounds that Shen Liang was attacked because he entered the palace to meet the empress dowager, in other words, they suspected that this matter was inseparable from the empress dowager, and if it was someone else, it was estimated that they would have been unable to eat and go.

The emperor, who was sick in bed, almost vomited blood again when he learned about it, and ordered the Ministry of Punishment to intervene in the investigation and find out the truth within three days.

"You child, you can't scare us like this in the future, Azusa almost scared you into premature birth."

In the main hall, Old Lady Wei took Shen Liang's hand and patted it, God knows how distressed and scared they were when they heard the news, if it weren't for his physical condition, he was afraid that he would also be scared out of sickness.

"Sorry grandfather, I promise there will be no next time."

Shen Liang felt guilty in his heart, he only wanted to make the plan as realistic as possible, forgetting that Zipu Pupil could not be scared now, if he really harmed him to give birth prematurely, he would not be able to care about it in his heart.

"You!"

Knocking on his head without anger, Old Lady Wei turned to Pei Yuanxian: "Are you sure that the Empress Dowager and the Emperor are trying to secretly harm Liang Liang?"

"OK."

Meeting his gaze, Pei Yuanxian nodded solemnly: "Grandfather doesn't know something, Master Ruian is our people, at first we were just guessing, but our people were confirmed after contact with Rui'an, the Empress Dowager and the Emperor personally told him, let him meet us by chance when we entered the palace, pointed out that Liang Liang was the face of the evil fetus, and also let him say that the heavy rain that lasted for a whole month a few months ago was also caused by Liang Liang, If he doesn't return to the Imperial City, he will be fine, if he doesn't get rid of Liang Liang, Daqin may collapse, as for their plan later, it is definitely impossible to tell Ryan, it was me and Liang Liang who figured it out.

Regarding the Empress Dowager and the emperor wanting to use Shen Liang as a breakthrough to eradicate the Qingping Royal Mansion, they had already told them in detail, and there were no stupid people in the Wei family, even if they didn't say it, they almost guessed it.

"Father, father, the emperor is becoming more and more unorganized, and the empress dowager, a palace maid, is not satisfied with the identity of the empress dowager, and intervenes in the affairs of the imperial court, is the Qingping royal mansion also something she can move?"