Chapter 377: The Result Will Count!

Fan Li didn't know that he had been exposed, after returning to the palace, he still made himself a pot of tea as before, holding the teapot and lying on the rocking chair with Erlang's legs leisurely enjoying the snowy scene, burning several braziers around him at the same time, the cold winter moon was also luxuriously passed into a warm early spring, the iron-armored guard who saw all this in the shadows almost didn't rush out to cover his sack, a traitor dared to enjoy it so much, how much did he look down on their intelligence? I guess I never thought they would doubt him, right?

There is nothing to do on a snowy day, after Shen Liang returned from the East Wing, he hugged this child and teased the child, personally fed them, served them to urinate, coaxed them to sleep, four small buns slept on two cribs, white and tender appearance was particularly cute, seeing Shen Liang's heart was about to melt.

"The kids are sleeping?"

After the morning reconstruction, Wei Zeqian walked slowly into the main hall, just in time to see Shen Liang poking his son's little face without a serious look, a helpless smile rippled, Liang Liang is sometimes really like an urchin.

"Well, daddy, come and see, Little Bean is so interesting."

Without feeling how pit his behavior was, Shen Liang turned around and beckoned to him, and his delicate fingers poked on the white and tender little face of Little Bean, tired of playing before, and finally slept in the past, Little Bean couldn't help but deflated his small mouth in his sleep, and then sucked hard with his thumb, until he didn't feel harassment anymore, and the action of sucking Yun stopped.

"You."

Wei Zeqian poked his head angrily, and sat down next to him: "What about the children sleeping, what are you doing with them?"

"Hey, hey..."

Shen Liang's mischievous thief laughed twice: "Who made them react so funny?"

Hua Er and Lin Er are too small, poke them without much reaction, small stones and small beans are fun, feel that they will not get tired of playing all day.

"Children will be smart and healthy in the future when they sleep more, so don't harass them anymore."

Lest his claws extend to the two eldest grandchildren, Wei Zeqian took the opportunity to pull the crib to his side, and did not forget to help them and Shen Hua Shenlin brothers tuck the quilt corner, Lei Yi, who had long been unable to see it, quickly echoed when he saw this: "That's it, Lord Monarch, how can you play with children as toys like this?" Poor little Wangye, with such a father on the stall, I am afraid that there will be no good life in the future.

"Dad, I found that if you have a grandson, it is not the most painful for me, I am almost jealous."

Before Pan Wei Yuan Ling spoke, Shen Liang stepped forward and took Wei Zeqian's arm, leaned on his shoulder and rubbed coquettishly, making Wei Zeqian cry and laugh: "It's all a father's person, are you okay?" I'm not afraid of Xiao Yi and Lingling laughing at them.

Saying that, Wei Zeqian did not push him away, privately speaking, he enjoyed his son's intimate behavior.

"They don't dare to laugh, besides, you are my father, I am your son, what happened to my son and daddy?"

Raising his head to glance at Lei Yi and the three, Shen Liang said reasonably, it is rare that the days are so leisurely, isn't it too sorry for himself if he doesn't enjoy it?

"Okay, I can't talk about you, you mouth!"

Wei Zeqian was full of smiles, and his words were filled with unmistakable helplessness and pampering, when Shen Liang still wanted to say something, Zheng Han and Yuan Shao walked in from outside side by side, and the two first took off their cloaks, shook the snowflakes on it and handed them to the servants to hang up before walking towards them together.