Chapter 382: The Year Is Approaching, The Truth!

Shen Liang and Lei Lao, their medical skills are inherited from the ancestor Jiang Heng of the Wei family, but whether it is blood transfusion or surgery, are unimaginable to the doctors of this era, but no matter how advanced their medical skills are, there is no way to completely relieve pain, the only thing is hemp boiling soup, but it is impossible to use it all the time, Fan Zhongyun was in pain for several days, and he couldn't sleep well at night, until the wound gradually grew better, and the thread was removed to be slightly better.

The sutures of the wound were also removed by Shen Liang himself, and the wound recovered slowly in the cold winter and moon, but they raised well, and Fan Zhongyun's condition was quite good, and it didn't take long to look like a normal person.

Near the end of November, the emperor did not dare to provoke them for the time being because of Lingyunyi's husband and wife, but their father and son fought more and more fiercely, it is said that the queen in the palace also took advantage of the reason to find a lot of stubble of Concubine Xu, the emperor did not pay attention, Concubine Xu was in a low position, and could only grit her teeth and endure, mid-December is the wedding date of Wei Qin and Yang Tianyu, Wei Tan is also about to give birth, and Fu Yunxi and Xie Yan who are far away in the Wei Kingdom, their marriage date is also set at the end of the year, During this time, Shen Liang had been preparing a congratulatory gift for them, especially Fu Yunxi's thanks, the distance was too far, and he should almost let people send it now.

"Cool."

On this day, Fan Zhongyun, whose body had recovered, took Fan Li to the main hall, and Shen Liang, who was checking the gift list with Lao Lin, did not raise his head and said: "Sit down for a while, I will be fine soon."

"Hmm."

At the end of the year, knowing that he was busy, Fan Zhongyun let Fan Li sit down, and he walked towards Lei Yi and they looked at the two pairs of brothers Xiaoshi and Shen Hua, the child is really the same every day, with the month getting bigger and bigger, the two pairs of brothers who perfectly inherit the advantages of their parents' appearance are cuter than one, the little face is white and tender like a shelled boiled egg, the black eyes are round and bright, the small nose and small mouth are all perfect, Anyone who sees it can't wait to kiss two.

"That's pretty much it, when the things are ready, hand them over to Zheng Handan, and let him arrange for someone to send them."

Now Shen Liang and Lao Lin are checking the wedding gift and New Year gift for Fu Yunxi and Xie Yan, which he sent in the name of Princess Qingping, naturally all aspects must be paid attention to.

"Well, then you guys talk, I'll arrange it first."

Put away the gift list, Lao Lin also greeted Fan Zhongyun, it was close to the New Year, he was also very busy.

"Liangliang, these children look really good, exactly the same as when You'er was a child."

Seeing that they were busy, Fan Zhongyun put down the little bean in his arms, walked over and sat down with a smile while talking, Shen Liang looked back at the four on the crib all not sleeping, the little buns dancing with their eyes open, and the smile unconsciously crept up the corners of his mouth: "You'er is not as happy as them when she is their age." 

The little ancestor of three months is still at the border pass, and he still clearly remembers the first time he saw his appearance, dry and thin, not to mention how distressing, but now that his body is well, he is very cute and fat.

"I heard Uncle Fu say it, but he has a good uncle, you see how good he looks now, no wonder he sticks to you the most."

This is both a compliment and a truth, and Shen Liang's favor for his little nephew is well known.