Chapter 341: Midwifery, Beat the Crown Princess angrily!

"How? How's the coolness? Wei Zeqian, who had just left, walked unsteadily under the help of Murong Yun's father and daughter, a still handsome face was as pale as paper, full of worry, after leaving the main hall, he originally wanted to continue to rebuild, who knew that before he started, he heard that the cold attack was cold, thinking that he was fine just now, countless bad guesses inevitably sprang up in his mind.

"Dad, Liang Liang just went in for a while, and he didn't give birth so quickly."

Seeing this, Shen Da went up to help him, and Huo Yelin ordered the soldiers to move a few chairs over, daddy can't stand for a long time, he is uncomfortable standing for a long time now, not to mention that there are several pregnant men here, Liang Liang is the first child, and it takes one or two hours to give birth at the earliest.

"Xiran, will he..."

Tightly grasping Jing Xiran's hand, Xiang Zhuo stared at the delivery room worriedly, his mind was full of negative information that Shen Liang's health was not good, Jing Xiran stretched out his hand and hugged him: "It's okay, the medical skills of the Nether Dark Guard are also quite famous, it is said that they have been preparing since they knew that Liang Liang was pregnant, and they will definitely be foolproof."

He was also worried, but he trusted Yuan Jifufu and the Nether Dark Guard more.

"Well, you... How about you go first? I'll just stay here and wait. The nervous heart relaxed a little, Xiang Zhuo suddenly remembered the matter of the holy decree, and the emperor ordered him to leave immediately, in case he knew that he had not left the palace, maybe someone would be sent to urge him again.

"It's okay, it's never too late to leave after Liang Liang gives birth to the child safely."

In contrast, Jing Xiran was much calmer and calmer, the emperor let him leave immediately, and did not stipulate what hour he had to leave, and nothing was important to watch the cool production.

"Oh, then you stay with me a little longer, I'm afraid."

With him, at least he won't scare himself to death.

"Old Wei, what if I'm worried a little weak?"

On the other side, Yang Tianyu also squeezed Wei Tan's hand, Wei Qin personally returned to Wei's house to report, Murong Yu did not come, and the two of them just happened to comfort each other.

"Stupid, don't say it."

Is he also weak legs?

The more you talk about it, the more worried you are, and it's slightly better not to say anything.

"Yucheng, I... I have a stomachache..."

Wei Xuan was even more exaggerated, directly covered his stomach and squatted, frightened Ling Yucheng's face turned white, and Yuan Shao, who just arrived in time, quickly grabbed his hand: "It's okay, too tense to cause contractions, just sit down and relax, don't worry, with Lei Lao there, the Lord Monarch will not have an accident."

A moment later, Yuan Shao said with a smile.

"Hmm."

Nodding, Ling Yucheng hugged Wei Xuan, just as Huo Yelin's personal soldiers moved the chairs over, several pregnant men and Wei Zeqian Murong Yun all sat down.

"Guys, please don't worry, Lord..."

"Ugh!"

"What's wrong? What happened? How could Liang Liang scream so badly? Yuan

Shao's soothing words were not finished, a sharp cry of pain sounded, and everyone stood up with a snort, at the same time, in the delivery room, after Wei Yue, who also knew some medical skills, went in with noodles to feed Shen Liang to eat, Lei Lao asked him to get up and move around, who knew that Pei Yuanxian just helped him up, and a new round of labor pain came again, and he cried out without holding his breath.