Chapter 358: Tian Ren, Yito's Encounter

The matter of the eldest prince continues to ferment, more and more points to him using his status as a prince to accumulate a lot of wealth, and the evidence of party and personal gain is spread out in front of the emperor and civil and military officials, and he has always had the right to listen to the wind, and the completely irresponsible imperial history has added fuel to the fire, implying that he has a heart of disobedience, who does not know that the emperor is most afraid of this?

For a time, the imperial court was strange, and there had been an intersection with the great prince in the past, even those who did not attach to him were terrified, throughout the ages, no matter how powerful you are, as long as it involves a rebellion, the end is basically very miserable, and the first prince is the best example.

Under Shen Liang's orders, the Nether Dark Guard quickly moved, Yuan Shao was responsible for collecting evidence of Qin Yuntian's secret deeds, Zheng Wei was responsible for keeping an eye on the follow-up development of the Great Prince's incident, and Yang Peng was responsible for mobilizing manpower, and the several Nether Dark Guards who remained in the Imperial City each performed their duties and did their own things.

"Lord Monarch."

On this day, Shen Liang diagnosed his pulse in Huo Yelin's room, and by the way helped his brother take care of him and the children, Zheng Wei walked in with three people, one of them Shen Liang knew, Pei Yuanxian almost lost too much blood and died of it once, Yuan Shao's sister Yuan Ling, the other two are men, slender and slender, white and handsome, should be the two twins he asked him to help him find.

"Lord Monarch, long time no see."

Without waiting for Shen Liang's reaction, Yuan Ling raised his hand and greeted him with a smile, and Shen Liang nodded with a smile: "Well, it's been a long time, and I don't often come to the palace to play in the future."

"Hee-hee!"

Hearing this, Yuan Ling laughed mischievously, and jumped in front of him: "No need for the lord, I will stay by your side in the future to take care of and protect the two little masters."

"Huh?"

Raising his eyebrows, Shen Liang's inquiring eyes looked at Zheng Handan, who was full of helplessness, bent his finger and knocked on Yuan Ling's head: "Just your three-legged cat kung fu still protects the little master?"

 Yuan Ling and Yuan Shao don't need to, she is quite talented in medical skills, martial arts are a bit commonplace, but compared with Shen Liang, who can't do martial arts, it is definitely a super strong.

"Nasty, Brother Handan, you will tear down my platform."

Unhappy wrinkled face, Yuan Ling lowered her head depressedly, she is also working hard, okay? However, the congenital conditions determine her acquired development, can she be blamed?

"Little girl, okay, your medical skills are very good, right?"

Yuan Shao's sister is the sister of all of them, Zheng Wei naturally hurt him, after the joke, he said seriously: "Lord Monarch, Lingling will also stay in the palace in the future, Lei Lao they are old after all, when Huo Shuai is out of confinement, they should go back, you alone will definitely have a time when you can't take care of it, Lingling will do some work, and the medical skills are good, let her stay and take care of a few children."

They all knew that the Lord Monarch was not the kind of person who could not allow others to make their own decisions, and the elders also planned again and again, and even sent a letter to Lei Zhen, asking his opinion before deciding to let Yuan Ling come, which is one of the reasons why the Lord Monarch ordered him to find someone, and it took him ten days to bring people here.