Chapter 303: Lantern Festival of Lights, Group Travel

Lantern Festival is also known as the Shangyuan Festival or the Festival of Lights, from ancient times to the present, every night of the Lantern Festival, people will take to the streets to enjoy the lanterns, guess the lantern riddles, set off fireworks and firecrackers, enjoy the joy, there are countless lights on the street, there are palace lanterns, lanterns, as well as birds and beasts, historical figures and mythological story lights, lantern clusters, competing for beauty, beautiful.

In addition, the imperial city also has the custom of playing dragon lanterns, many people hold paper or buza dragons, in the gong and drum music collective dance, folk shops and individuals will also organize people to play lions, stilts, run dry boats, twist songs, etc., in short, this day is a joyful festival, a variety of entertainment activities emerge endlessly, of course, the most lively is to guess the lantern riddle, especially when the talents of the major families are on the bar, there will be countless onlookers.

Sixteen years ago today, is the day Shen Liang was born, but in the past fifteen years, including a total of twenty-five years of life, he has not celebrated his birthday, because this day is also Wei Zeqian's "death day", now Wei Zeqian is still alive, this year should have celebrated a lot, but because Shen Liang is pregnant, it is not appropriate to work, Qi Xuan is close to getting married, plus they don't want to upset the old emperor anymore, save him nothing to find trouble, At Shen Liang's own suggestion, everyone unanimously decided not to celebrate his birthday, but in the evening, they made an appointment with the Wei family, the three brothers and sisters of the Murong family, the Xiang Qing brothers, and Wei Tan Yang Tianyu and others to enjoy the lantern together, which can be regarded as celebrating Shen Liang's birthday.

"Cool, you wear thicker, don't catch the wind cold."

Before going out, Wei Zeqian instructed that Shen Liang's body was weak and pregnant, and it was snowing outside during the day today, if it weren't for the good interest of their young people, he really didn't want him to go out.

"Dad, I'm almost wrapped in rice dumplings."

Shen Liang, who is wearing a big red cotton coat, is also wrapped in thick fur, and looks like a red bear from afar, not to mention cold, everyone who sees him dressed up feels hot.

"Zongzi is better than cool."

Wei Zeqian took a closer look at his dress, the corners of his mouth twitched a little, and after muttering a sentence, he turned to Shen Dafufu: "Da'er, you can protect Dian Yelin, he is less than three months pregnant."

"Well, Dad, I know."

Shen Da put his arm around his daughter-in-law and son with the other, with a smile on his face.

"Dad, we will take care of ourselves, let Lao Chen and them take you back to rest."

Lest he worry too much, Huo Yelin quietly threw a look to the two Netherworld Dark Guard doctors who took care of him while speaking, and the two immediately stepped forward to support the wheelchair, and before leaving, Wei Zeqian still said uneasily: "You'er, Dabao, remember to hold your father and father tightly, don't get lost, you know?" 

"Good"

The little bun dressed like a porcelain doll obediently responded, and Wei Zeqian was relieved to let Lao Chen push him away.

"Let's go out almost the same way."

Shen Liang turned his head to look at Pei Yuanxi, and under their leadership, the family walked outside.

On weekdays, as soon as the night comes, the imperial city will be curfew, but tonight it is very lively, the commercial outdoor is basically hung with all kinds of lanterns, the closer to the East Outer City to hold the lantern festival activities, the more lively the place, the more carriages and crowds come and go, and the gong and drum music also follow the noise, the people on the street rejoice, children run around the street with cute little lights, handsome young girls are in groups, or guess lantern riddles, or put lanterns, have fun.