Chapter 226: Past and Present Life, Reborn People!

Emperor Xia Guo?!

Pei Yuanxian closed his eyes in pain, Shen Liang's hand that shook with him tightened, giving him comfort and at the same time his heart was extremely shocked, originally he thought that he might just be a prince of the Xia Kingdom or something, but he didn't expect to be the emperor, no wonder, no wonder in that dream at that time, others called him the emperor, and his self-proclaimed name was also Xuan, and then when he thought of that dream several times, he felt strange, he should not have ascended the throne when he just captured the imperial city, How could he call himself Xuan, it turned out that he was already an emperor when he was ten years old.

"Not long after that, my grandfather died, I personally helped the spirit and sent him to the imperial tomb, but I did not stay in the Xia Kingdom to preside over the imperial government, because I still need to study, strive to accumulate more strength, with the assistance of several old commanders of the iron-armored guard, I selected four royal families and ordered them to be regents and supervise the dynasty, until the eldest and the second old man turned fifteen years old and completed the study to go down the mountain, one of them wore a mask to pretend to be my pro-government, and the other went to the northwest battlefield to find opportunities, And I came down a year later, but I didn't choose to go back to Xia Kingdom, in order to unravel the confinement of the blood remnant yang, and in order to avenge the unjustly killed father and princess, I returned to the imperial city as the boss, before that, the boss had already handed over the iron-armored guard to me, he said, King Qingping was gone when he was killed by the previous emperor, and the iron-armored guard no longer had to be loyal to him and Daqin, he let them choose for themselves, whether to dissolve on the spot or to be loyal to me, as a result, you should know that from now on, we each do what we should do, Every year I go out to hunt, in fact, I go to Xia Country, even if the boss is there, I need to know everything about Xia Country regularly. 

I don't know if I didn't see Shen Liang's shock, Pei Yuanxian said everything in one breath, over the years, he is the king of Qingping of Daqin on the surface, holding military power, and he is not a soldier at the age of eighteen, he is unruly and lawless all day, but secretly he is already the emperor of the Xia Kingdom, and he has to deal with the state affairs from the Xia Kingdom every day, and the senior brothers have their own strengths, and have been secretly accumulating strength for revenge.

"Your senior brother, he also hates the Emperor Xiandi and hates Daqin, right?"

Shen Liang was also a person who had experienced strong winds and waves, and quickly accepted the fact that he was the emperor of the Xia Kingdom.

"Can you not hate? He, as well as the demon queen and the current emperor, they are all the culprits who killed the old Qingping king and his wife, and one day, we will pull him and that demon queen off the throne and let them pay our blood debt tenfold. 

Speaking of this, Pei Yuanxian's rare emotions leaked out, almost gritting his teeth, the revenge of killing his father is not shared with the sky, the first emperor died long ago to be considered cheap him, but that demon queen and the current emperor, as well as their descendants, don't even think about running!

"Well, it will."

Turning his head to look at him, Shen Liang's hand that shook with him tightened again: "Believe me, your attack on the Chu Kingdom this time is very smooth, and after destroying the Chu Kingdom, the Xia Kingdom that integrates the power of the two countries will become one of the five great powers, even if you openly show up and return to the Xia Kingdom, the dog emperor can't help you, and when the time is ripe, we will send troops to attack Daqin, take back everything that belongs to us, and avenge the unjustly killed father, king, father and concubine!"