Chapter 326: Fan Zhongyun's husband

"Poof!"

Qingping Royal Mansion, hearing the report of the Nether Dark Guard, Shen Liang just drank a sip of ginseng tea sprayed out, Pei Yuanxian quickly pulled out a handkerchief to help him wipe it, Huo Yelin also couldn't help the muscles at the corners of his mouth twitched: "Are you saying that Wei Qin casually grabbed an official media and went to Shangshu Mansion to raise a kiss?" 

What kind of door is he to be a Shangshufu? Even if the time is short, this is too out of the ordinary, right?

"Yes, the third master went to the official media office after leaving the palace, that... Well...... The official media was carried by him. 

The Nether Dark Guard who reported repeated again, deliberately biting the heavy words made people feel speechless, and Shen Liang, who had finally cleaned up, said: "Are you sure he didn't go back to Wei's house?" What do you say about this, you should report it to your grandfather first, right? What is the third cousin thinking, the life is too leisurely, looking for smoke?

"No, but his shadow guard doesn't seem to be with him."

The Nether Dark Guard thought about it carefully, and finally remembered this matter, the shadow guards of the Wei family are in the same vein as them, they are extremely good at concealment, they often ignore their existence, and they always forget that the Wei family all have shadow guards.

"That's pretty much it."

Hearing this, Shen Liang was finally relieved.

"Uncle, Daddy!"

I wanted to ask the situation on the fifth prince's side again, Xiao Shenyou hadn't seen anyone yet, but the big voice sounded first, the Nether Dark Guard flashed away, several people looked up, and saw Xiao Shenyou and Dabao riding on Xiaobai's back one after another, and Fan Zhongyun, who took them out, followed behind them, but he was also followed by a man in ragged clothes, slender and looking around, and the three exchanged glances quietly, There is not the slightest fluctuation of expression on the face.

"Lord Monarch, that man..."

Lei Zhen shook the light and appeared beside them strangely, and when they were about to report the identity of that person to him, Shen Liang raised his hand to stop him: "

Lei Zhen, shake the light, something happened in the morning, you two first understand, see where you need help, go where."

"Yes."

Guessing that he might have guessed something, hoping that the party would say it personally, Lei Zhen raised his eyes to look at the man beside Fan Zhongyun again, and flashed away with Shaking Light.

"Uncle!"

A moment of effort, after Xiao Bai took the initiative to lie down, the two buns slid down one after another, Dabao obediently took Fan Zhongyun's hand, and Xiao Shen You ran into the main hall with a smile, lying on Shen Liang's leg with a smile on his face, the fleshy little fat hand touched his stomach, muttered a few times to his brother, Xiao Shenyou leaned on his uncle and turned to Huo Yelin: "Daddy, You'er is obedient!" 

Selling cute to please people, Xiao Shenyou is always a good hand, Huo Yelin poked his forehead angrily: "You only remember the younger brother in your uncle's belly, and forget that your father also has a younger brother in his stomach?"

"Hee-hee!"

Xiao Shenyou smiled and showed a mouthful of white little teeth, only then leaned over and touched his tall belly: "Brother, obedient, the pot hurts!"

"Stinky boy!"

Huo Yelin was amused by his cute and immature movements, Pei Yuanxian was also smiling, they all hoped that in the future, their children could also be as well-behaved and cute as Xiao Shenyou, although it was indeed a headache when he was stubborn, but as the eldest son of Shuanghou Yan, how to do it without a little temper? They thought he was fine.