Chapter 316: Straight to the Palace!

Shen Liang suddenly decided to expose the Netherworld Dark Guard, the Wei family did not object, only the old general Wei Fufu sighed faintly, at the beginning of the century, the current head of the Wei family, Wei Zehang, invited out the Holy Ancestor Emperor to give the golden gong, escorted by Wei Zexun and Wei Zejun brothers to the Qingping Royal Mansion as soon as the news spread shocked the entire imperial city, when the golden gong was about to arrive in the Qingping Royal Mansion, a group seemed to appear out of thin air, black clothes and black armor, all wearing Nether Fangs masks, the number of people was about a thousand, The well-trained army also went to the palace under the attention of the people, and at first the people thought it was an iron-armored guard, but when they saw the black banner embroidered with the word Nether with gold thread, some good deeds began to talk.

The news spread to the major families and the royal palace, many powerful ministers were giggling in their hearts, and the emperor was even more frightened on the spot and fell to the ground, the Nether Dark Wei appeared, plus the Wei family invited out the golden gong, what do they want to do? Could it be that Shen Liang's situation is not good? Or did they find out? The emperor was so frightened that his face turned pale, and he couldn't stand the trembling, the Nether Dark Guard had been silent for hundreds of years, he never dreamed that he had forced them to show up during his reign, if this matter spread, how would the people view him? How did he still sit on the throne?

At three moments, outside the Qingping royal palace, the iron-armored guards gathered thousands of people, lined up in an orderly line, and the gate of the palace that had been closed for three days opened from the inside, and the old general Wei appeared with his eldest grandson Wei Xuan, his eldest grandson Shen Da, and the king of Qingping, Pei Yuanxi, and Wei Zehang, who was holding a golden gong, knelt on one knee and presented a pair of golden gongs with both hands.

At the same time, in the other direction, the troops carrying the Nether Banner came across their horses, and Lei Zhen, who was the leader, turned over and dismounted, followed by Yuan Shao, Zheng Handan, and Yang Peng, and the four of them walked towards General Wei Lao in unison.

"Nether Dark Guard Commander Lei Zhen sees Old General Wei! King Qingping! About

a meter away from them, Lei Zhen clasped his hands into fists and knelt down on one knee, and Yuan Shao and the three followed silently.

"Nether Dark Guard, they are actually Nether Dark Guard?!"

"What the hell is going on? How could the Nether Dark Guard, which had disappeared for three hundred years, suddenly appear?

"Is it because of the princess?"

"Nether Dark Guard, is there about to be a great chaos in the world?"

Their voice is not loud, but every word is clearly transmitted into the ears of the people who come to watch, at first they may not guess their origin, but after they reported themselves, all the people discussed, the Nether Dark Guard is too legendary, and it is still the heroic character that Mr. Teahouse Storyteller loves to tell, as long as it is the people of Daqin, there is no one who does not know the Nether Dark Guard, for many years, no matter how Daqin fights, The people have never been afraid of the armies of other countries stepping foot on the land of Daqin, because the Wei family is still standing, and the Nether Dark Guard is also guarding them like a shadow, and now that the Nether Dark Guard is here, the people are faintly aware that something has happened.

"Commander Lei, please."

Old General Wei waved his hand and took the golden gong handed by his eldest son's hands: "Bring people out!"

"Yes!"

The three Wei Zehang brothers retreated to the side, and Lei Zhen and the others retreated behind Pei Yuanxi, and before others could figure out what this meant, two iron-armored guards twisted and tied up, and Liu Qian, who had tears and snot in his face, appeared.