Chapter 268: Azusa Pupil Gives Birth

"Ah"

In the courtyard where Wei Xufufufu lived in the Zhenguo General's Mansion, Shen Liang and others pushed Wei Zeqian before he went in and heard Yuezi Pupil's cry of pain, outside the delivery room, all the Wei family arrived, everyone looked at the delivery room anxiously, Wei Xuan swept away the usual stability, walking back and forth outside the delivery room, stopping from time to time to look inside, and every time it seemed like he was going to rush in desperately.

"It's just the beginning, why did Azusa shout so loudly" 

"Blah blah, don't talk nonsense, the first child is like this, plus the twin he is pregnant with, it is normal to be tough."

"Yes, dad is right, don't worry, sister-in-law."

"Dad, is my sister-in-law going to give birth for a long time"

The Wei family is not without fertility experience, but Yuezi Pupil has not been smooth since the beginning of pregnancy, and in the past few months, under the prescription prescribed by Shen Liang, it has finally been a little better, but this time when it comes to the basin, the family is all messed up, and the younger generation is so nervous that they clench their fists, and their bodies are as tense as stones.

"Father, Daddy."

"Cool you can come, hurry up, hurry up and see Azusa Hitomi, he seems to be in pain."

The family was too nervous, no one noticed that Shen Liang had arrived, until Wei Zeqian spoke up, they turned around one after another, and when they saw Shen Liang, Zhen rushed over and pulled him up and left like a savior.

"Big cousin."

Shen Liang, who was pulled outside the delivery room, steadied his figure and said hello to Wei Xuan, who waved his hand and said anxiously: "You're welcome, Liangliang, you go in and take a look, Zipu has been in pain for almost an hour." 

"Good."

Throwing him a soothing smile, Shen Liang pushed open the door of the delivery room, her belly was a full double larger than the last time he saw him, Yuezi Pupil was lying on the bed with bent legs, covered with a thin quilt, two twin stable women, one feeding him noodles, the other firmly watching his lower body, the servants had already prepared warm water scissors and other things.

"Azusa Hitomi."

"Cool cool" Seeing him, the physiological tears that Yuezi Pupil held under her eyes suddenly rolled down, and the noodles could not be eaten, Shen Liang signaled Wenpo to get up first, sat down and took his hand to touch the pulse: "

The situation is good, Zipu don't be afraid, I won't let you and the child have trouble." The

tragedy of his past life, he will not let it play out again.

"Hmm"

Yuezi pupils were so painful that tears flowed non-stop, and he didn't dare to speak more, but when he saw Shen Liang coming, his heart was settled, and he no longer worried about any accidents.

"The first birth time will be relatively long, no matter how painful it is, endure it, save your physical strength, eat as much as possible when you can eat now, I will understand your situation first."

Patting his hand, Shen Liang gently soothed, he had never given birth to a child in his previous life or in this life, but in his previous life, Qin Yunshen's concubine concubine was not less, as the main palace, he had to guard every time, and he was quite familiar with this aspect.

"Good."

As long as he comes, he is not afraid.

"Let's continue to feed Azusa and eat noodles."