Chapter 346: An Embarrassing Banquet

After the baptism of the third ceremony, the two buns were sent back to Qingpingju, because the royal clan and the princes were also uninvited, Lao Lin had to replace Pei Yuanxian outside to treat guests, and it was inevitable that there were some restraints between guests and friends, but those princes, in front of General Wei and others, complied with etiquette one by one, and were polite in conversation, and rarely had the style of a prince of a country.

The prince Qin Yunshen and the fifth prince Qin Yuntian who did not come also let people send gifts, whether they and Pei Yuanxian have torn their faces or not, at least on the surface, they are still cousins, and the etiquette between them cannot be less.

"Brother, let's play together."

The eldest prince and his wife brought their eldest son Qin Yiteng again, and the prince concubine once again encouraged him to find Xiao Shenyou who was leaning on Huo Yelin's side, many people saw this scene, the princes were mostly disdainful in their hearts, and the second prince Qin Yunlan, who also had children, couldn't help but be a little annoyed, secretly scolding himself for not thinking of bringing the child, but this is no wonder him, after his imperial concubine died a few years ago, the emperor has not given him another point to marry, how can he think of bringing a child when he goes out as a big man?

Xiao Shenyou, who was forced to stay in the main hall, turned his head to look at him, and then looked back at his father, and his little hand reached over to touch Huo Yelin's stomach and said: "Brother is good, go play with pots and pots, wait, accompany you."

"Go, call Dabao, don't run far, just play in the yard, you know?"

Rubbing his son's little head, Shen Da gently instructed.

"Good."

Obediently answered, Xiao Shenyou turned around and took the initiative to take Qin Yiteng's hand: "Pot pot, go." Seeing this, Qin Yiteng, who was nervous, his little face turned a little red, and he was about to step out of the threshold before he remembered to hold his brother's hand with his backhand.

After seeing the two little buns leave, the eldest prince laughed and said: "Shen Houye, your little son finally gave Yito face this time, and after being rejected last time, Yito was sad for a long time."

"Your Highness forgive me, the dog is spoiled by us."

Shen Da's smile is faint, polite and difficult to hide the distance, he has no objection to who his son is willing to play with, but he and the eldest prince are destined to play together.

"Shen Houye is modest, who doesn't know that your little son is cute and smart, and Concubine Ben often listens to others praise."

The eldest prince concubine smiled extremely dignified and gentle, everyone at the table looked at the nose and nose and looked at the heart, this time Shen Da did not respond to her, but Huo Yelin said lightly: "The eldest prince and concubine are praised, the dog is less than two years old, smart and cute are all loved by others." 

The husband and husband cooperate tacitly, dripping water, what they say, they will reply, and nothing else is involved.

"Duke Wei, uncle, can I go and see Liangliang?"

Their conversation was too embarrassing, and thanks to the fact that the eldest prince and his wife still looked relish, before they spoke, Ling Yulin threw Qin Yunyi a look and stood up, he has been recuperating according to the prescription of Liang Liang for almost a year, so far there is no good news, now Liang Liang unloaded, he wants him to help see again, except him, he doesn't trust anyone.

"Go, Liang Liang is afraid that he is bored, you can accompany him."

Wei Zeqian nodded gently.

Seeing this, Wei Tan and the others all stood up: "Let's also go with the third prince and concubine to take a look, anyway, everyone is Shuang'er."