Chapter 291: Sending troops to calm the chaos

King Lingyang rebelled, the emperor urgently summoned the minister of culture and martial arts, the minister who received the holy decree did not hurry to the palace, along the way everyone's face is not very good-looking, recently, the royal family scandal is flying all over the sky, the emperor is thunderous and angry at every turn, they these courtiers also have to clamp their tails as people, for fear that one accidentally hit the emperor's anger, and end up with a miserable end of destroying the family, now the king of Lingyang openly rebelled, playing the banner of the royal bloodline, the emperor and his old man may not know what the anger will be.

"General Ling."

I don't know if it was their luck, or it was really such a coincidence, the carriages of the General's Mansion and the Hou Mansion arrived at the palace gate almost at the same time, and after entering the palace gate, Shen Dafufu took the initiative to call Ling Weize's father and son.

"Shen Houye, Huo Houye."

The father and son both hugged their fists politely, because of Ling Yucheng's relationship, the relationship between the Ling family and the royal palace and the Houfu was quite good, at least privately in their mutual minds.

"General Ling, Liang Liang has a word for Benhou to bring you, this time the king of Lingyang rebelled, don't take the initiative to ask for battle, if the emperor points to you, it is best to resign."

With the help of the suppression of internal forces, Huo Yelin seemed to just move his mouth, but his voice was incomparably clear into their ears, and Ling Wei's father and son frowned almost undetectably: "Why is this?"

Although they were disappointed in the emperor, and even annoyed, as the martial generals of Daqin, they could not be shrunken turtles when someone openly rebelled, and they couldn't understand why Shen Liang specially asked Huo Yelinfufu to bring them a message.

"Don't say secret words in front of Mingren, General Ling should have guessed that Ryan is our man, but he is also really capable, before he left, he had calculated for all of us, including General Ling Xiao, he said that General Ling Xiao must not leave the imperial city recently, otherwise there will be a life-threatening bloody disaster."

This is the reason why the husband and wife discussed it immediately, they all know that if they rashly propose to let Ling Wei not ask for battle, he will definitely have many doubts, in case the emperor sends their husband to calm the chaos, maybe he will think that they deliberately want to grab the credit, so they pushed everything onto Ryan, anyway, no one knows whether it is true or not.

"Really?!"

Ling Wei was shocked when he heard this, and Ling Yucheng couldn't help but shrink his pupils, although they had already guessed that Ruian might be the person of Qingping Wangfufu, but they were still convinced of Ryan's ability, after all, the original rain disaster was indeed quite accurate, and they had the deepest understanding.

"Benhou can't make up this kind of reason to deceive people, the reason why he will help General Ling Xiao to make up trigrams is because Liang Liangba takes him as a friend from the bottom of his heart, General Ling is willing to believe it, if he is not willing to believe, forget it, anyway, Benhou has already brought it."

After Shen Da finished speaking, he quickened his pace, and after a short stunned, Ling Wei's father and son followed: "Please ask the two Hou Ye to replace the general and thank the princess."

"Don't say thank you among friends, let's go, the emperor is afraid that he is in a hurry."

The husband and wife smiled slightly, knowing that they had listened to their words and completed the matter that Liang Liang had explained, and the only thing they remembered now was the rebellion of King Lingyang.