Chapter 335: Jing Xiran's Return!

The results of the war between Xia and Chu did not spread throughout the world until half a month, the emperor immediately summoned the cabinet ministers when he heard the news, and then issued one edict after another, all aimed at the development and growth of the Xia Kingdom, but he seems to forget that today's Xia State is no longer the Xia State that was oppressed and clamped by Daqin everywhere, after they captured the State of Chu, they not only occupied their territory, but also absorbed their army, even if they did not have time to integrate, they would not be defeated in one blow, not to mention in terms of national strength, in recent years, the Xia Kingdom has long been able to be self-sufficient, When did you rely on the help of the Qin Kingdom?

In July, the prince and the fifth prince fought more and more, Shen Liang was more than eight months pregnant, the scorching summer heat caused him to be in poor spirits every day, and he did not have the effort to care about what happened outside, when there was nothing to do on weekdays, Xiaozhuozi Yang Tianyu and others would take turns to accompany him in the palace, Wei Yue also gradually handed over the work in hand to He Yang, who was more and more reliable, and personally managed Shen Liang's living, at the same time, The doctors of the Nether Dark Guard also moved into the palace under the leadership of Elder Lei, and everyone was preparing for Shen Liang's birth next month.

"Forbidden to trade with Xia Guo?"

On this day, Wei Tan brought unexpected news, his legs and feet were so swollen that it was quite difficult to sit Shen Liang lying on the recliner specially prepared for him by Wang Ye, his eyes were lazy and slightly squinted like a cat, as if he would fall asleep at any time, in fact, he had just gotten up, Wei Tan Xiaozhuozi and Murong An were all seeing this point before coming to the door at this time.

"Well, Fujun said that His Majesty's secret decree has reached the hands of various merchants, and everyone who trades with Xia Country will be severely punished, he is trying to curb the development of Xia Country?"

After marrying Murong Yu, Wei Tan also knew about the relationship between Pei Yuanxian and Xia Guo, and would immediately come to tell Shen Liang after learning the news.

"Yes, two days ago, he also wanted to deploy troops between the northwest and southeast, hindering the integration of the Xia Kingdom and the Dead Chu, but unfortunately he overestimated the national strength of Daqin, a small Lingyang King rebelled, so far has not been taken, the soldiers are stretched with food and grass, where is the extra grain and grass to support the Ling family army to the southeast?" The same is true of prohibiting merchants from trading with Xia Guo, businessmen pursue profits, as long as it is profitable, who will pay attention to his secret purpose? Once the caravan left Daqin, unless he sent people to follow them one by one, who knew if they were trading with the Xia Kingdom or with some other country? The emperor thinks too highly of himself, and also thinks too much of the current Qin State. 

Want to curb the development of Xia Guo? It's too late, today's Daqin, there is no such force at all!

"Well, the husband also said so, on the surface, the Murong family received the secret order, and how to operate it secretly is our own business, even if he is the emperor, he can't stop it."

Wei Tan nodded in agreement, not to mention that his Murong family was originally with Wang Ye, not only would they not end their trade with Xia Guo, but they would also mobilize caravans to assist Xia Guo in restoring people's livelihood and developing in the shortest possible time.

"Big brother is also hard, Brother Tan, now I can only rely on you to help the Murong family more."

Murong An, who has already been married, has long ignored the Murong family's business, not that he doesn't want to, nor does the Murong family not let him, but he and his husband feel that they can do whatever they want in this generation, and who knows what the next generation or the next generation will think? The Murong family's property is too huge, and it is clear that the province will make both of them unhappy after the province, just like the royal family, if it is like an ordinary minister's family, it is clearly stipulated that only concubines can inherit the throne, and those princes will not fight for your death and my life.