Chapter 333: After Establishment, Father and Son Secretly War!

"Newcomer kneel!"

Under the gaze of the guests in the hall, Qin Yunshenfufu walked to the front on the red carpet, and the palace people sent two futons quickly.

"And slow!"

Just as they were about to kneel, a low and thick voice suddenly sounded, and everyone followed the prestige, only to see a burly man in the Chen Kingdom's embassy standing up, and the guests in the hall were silent one after another, and the emperor said with a smile: "General Xin, what does this mean?" 

General Xin Hai, Chen Guo's famous general, led the delegation this time, in addition to sending a dowry to Chen Zhiqi, it was also to sign a peace agreement between the two countries, of course, this kind of agreement basically has no effect, it is the strong who have the final say, Chen Guo is just under the idea of letting the Qin State relax its guard.

"Emperor Qin, as far as the general knows, Concubine Sun is neither the birth mother of the crown prince nor the mother of the country, so why do you think that the prince of a country is married?"

Xinhai raised his hand and pointed directly at Sun Guifei, it can be said that he did not give face at all, Sun Guifei and the fifth prince's party instantly changed their faces, and the smile on the emperor's face was also a little unnatural, and his face gradually sank: "General Xin, who you want to bring to witness the marriage is a matter of Xin, and it seems to have nothing to do with you Chen Guo." "

The weak national strength is like this, a general dares to point to the emperor's noble concubine and question, it is not a taste in the hearts of the civil and military officials here, but they dare not express it on their faces, and the Wei family is not here today, and I don't know what kind of trouble will happen.

"Who the Qin Emperor wants to bring to marry is really not a matter for the general, but the one who married the prince today is my eighth prince of Chen Guo, as the crown prince and concubine, he can only kneel to the emperor and the prince's biological mother, Sun Guifei does not have that qualification, if the Qin Emperor insists on going his own way, then this marriage will be better to do."

Xinhai not only did not give in, but had to step in, the words fell, the audience was in an uproar, they were already holding a wedding, how to stop? Regardless of what means Chen Guo will use to pay tribute to Daqin after he gives up, within Daqin alone, they can't calm public opinion, and the marriage of the prince and the eighth prince of Chen Guo has long been announced to the world.

"Touch!"

The fifth prince immediately shot up: "My mother and concubine are imperial concubines, Daqin governs the country with benevolence and filial piety, the prince has to salute when he sees him, how can she not be kneeled by the crown prince?" 

They hit not only the emperor's face, but also the mother concubine and his face, if the mother concubine got up and gave up her seat today, what face will they have in the future to face the full palace of civil and military officials?

"No matter how expensive the concubine is, she is only a concubine room, the prince has already established the East Palace, that is the concubine, the general has never heard of it, and the concubine has to kneel to the concubine room!"

Turning around, Xinhai snorted from his nostrils, the fifth prince's face was immediately distorted, and the face of Sun Guifei, who was in the high seat, was not very good-looking, and Sun Shangyi, the shangshu of the military department, said in a deep voice: "It turns out that your noble concubine of Chen Kingdom is equivalent to the concubine room, but my Daqin is different, the imperial concubine is like a vice queen, enjoying the gift of a flat wife, His Royal Highness the prince also has to call him a mother concubine, how can he not afford the prince kneeling?"