Chapter 241: The Great Marriage (8) - Uninvited

Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang got married, thousands of people were empty, why is it the Qingping Royal Mansion?

"Don't crowd everyone, come one by one, everyone has it!"

Shen Liang and Xie Yanxiang Zhuo and others operated the alms shop, after the last addition, a total of twenty shops on the left and right are all crowded with refugees who come to receive the joy cake, specially dispatched iron armored guards shuttled through the crowd to maintain order, each shop has five collection points, the refugees are grateful for the kindness of Qingping Wang Fufu, most of them consciously line up, and those who receive the joy cake will also say congratulations, The distribution staff who were busy with their feet on the ground would also smile and thank them with sweaty faces, and the scene was unprecedentedly lively.

At the beginning, the few shops that sat on the ground and started at a price, and had to sell the shop for 20,000 taels of silver, on weekdays, because their alms seriously affected the business, and today they were completely drowned in the crowd, and the shopkeepers of the three shops were all ugly, and they couldn't help but immediately find Xie Yan and others now, and transfer the shop to them, and if they continue like this, they will definitely lose their money.

At the same time, in order to show their congratulations, the Murong family said early on, but all the Murong family's industries will be reduced in price and discount today, which is something that has never happened, and the people with a little spare money are even more grateful to their husbands and husbands, and they have poured into the shop to buy the things they need and hoard them.

The more lively the people, the more troublesome the emperor who stayed in the palace, as early as receiving the news, he had to know that when the people followed the welcoming team to marry Shen Liang, he was so angry that he summoned an imperial doctor, and later heard Pei Yuanxi's vows at the wedding, and immediately fainted with anger, so anxious that all the palace female eunuchs asked the imperial doctor to ask the imperial doctor, and reported to the empress dowager, and the emperor's palace became a pot of porridge.

"Hou Ye!"

Tanglin Houfu, changed into a dark red costume, Shen Ruiting was only wearing a gray cotton coat, and the golden crown that fixed the bun was also replaced with an ordinary peach wood hairpin, and he could no longer find the slightest grace and luxury that belonged to a Hou Ye, and Shen Xiang, who stood with him, carried two burdens and dressed quite plainly.

"Ling'er, follow Da'er to do a good job in the future, he won't treat you badly."

Before leaving, Shen Ruiting looked up at the gorgeous lintel of Tanglin Houfu again, there was no reluctance in his eyes, all the wishes that should be fulfilled were fulfilled, and now he just wanted to repent in front of the Buddha and spend the rest of his life.

"Hou Ye, father, take care!"

Shen Ling knelt down with tears in her eyes, Shen Ruiting's master and servant looked at each other, both turned over and dismounted, and finally glanced at Tanglin Houfu, waving the horsewhip without attachment, from now on, there will be no Shen Ruiting in Tanglin Houfu, Shen Da will become the new Tanglin Houfu, shouldering the heavy responsibility of making it shine!

Qingping Royal Mansion, after the two newcomers joined hands to take the little ancestor into the cave room, the three Wei Zehang brothers took the initiative to stand out and greet the guests to the table with Lao Lin, it stands to reason that this is unruly, after all, they are also Shen Liang's mother's family, but the guests at the scene did not have any doubts, there are no elders in the Qingping Royal Mansion, and the father-in-law can get married, why can't the Wei family greet guests instead? Besides, who here doesn't want to take the opportunity to get close to the Wei family, who has always been low-key and does not like to make friends?