Chapter 293: Shouldn't There Be It?

Mixing the royal bloodline is a major crime of destroying the family, not to mention that this matter also involved a series of things, even including the rebellion of the king of Lingyang, the criminal department did not dare to be careless, and soon arrested Shen Qiang Shen Jing, in the face of Yao's accusations and Yang Wanli's accusation, the two initially denied it, and when Yang Wanli was ready to use torture, the two were frightened, and honestly explained that their innocence was indeed buried in Shen Hui's hands, but they still denied that they had a personal relationship with Shen Hui for a long time, and jointly designed the fourth prince with him.

It doesn't really matter how the truth is, what is important is what kind of truth the emperor wants, as long as it is determined that the fourth prince is innocent, Shen Jinghuai's is indeed not the flesh and blood of the fourth prince, Yang Wanli can close the case.

"Master, the Wei State envoys have left the imperial city."

In the afternoon, when Pei Yuanxian was walking with Shen Liang, Tianshu suddenly appeared, and the husband and husband pouted in unison: "It's quite fast, don't worry about him, give Fu Yunxi a message, let him find a way to deal with him." Wei Hongxuan couldn't have an accident in Daqin, and Pei Yuanxian couldn't greet him for the time being.

"Yes."

Tianshu retreated in response, Pei Yuanxian hugged Shen Liang and continued to walk in the yard, the two chatted east and west, and unconsciously walked several times, Shen Liang, who was afraid of the cold, was tired of a thin sweat, hugged him back to the main hall, Pei Yuanxian helped him take off his fur: "You have to put it on later, don't get infected with the wind and cold."

Shen Liang pinched his face funny: "Why are you like an old man?"

Since he knew that he was pregnant, it had only been ten days, and everyone around him had broken thoughts when they saw him, causing him to regret a little that he did not use contraception and was pregnant early.

"Do I dare not look like an old man? Didn't I see your brother, they threatened King Ben all day long, if they didn't take good care of you, they would skin me?"

Pei Yuanxian pretended to be aggrieved, habitually reached over to touch his belly, it has only been two months, Shen Liang's stomach has not changed, but every time he seems to feel that his son has grown up a lot, counting the days and looking forward to his coming soon.

"When did Wang Ye become so timid and afraid of things?"

Empty fists clenched to cover his mouth and chuckled, Shen Liang's smile suddenly froze on his face, Pei Yuanxian strangely followed his line of sight, and saw Lao Lin walking in rain or shine carrying a tray: "Princess, hurry up, hurry up and drink this old hen, I have stewed since the morning until now, the soup is rich." 

It is rare that Shen Liang is pregnant and does not vomit nor picky eaters, Lao Lin can be regarded as finding room to shine, in addition to taking children every day, the only fun is to make food for Shen Liang, the fire in the small kitchen has basically not been extinguished, and all kinds of supplements change to stew for him to eat.

"..."

Looking at the large cup of chicken soup in front of him, Shen Liang's brain was dark: "Lao Lin, at noon I ate two bowls of white rice, drank two bowls of mutton bone soup, there is still meat in it, half an hour ago, after getting up from my nap, I ate a large bowl of medicated food you made, do you think I can still drink this bowl of chicken soup now?" 

He doesn't dislike eating, but his stomach can't stand it, he basically didn't feel hungry during this time, even if he is a pig, he can't withstand this feeding method, okay?