Chapter 394: Late at night, the Imperial City shook!

"What do you say? Can't find one? It was night, the Fifth Prince's Mansion, Qin Yuntian twisted his face and roared at his shadow guard leader, and none of the people he sent out to spread rumors during the day could be found, how could this be? He said that it had been all day, how could there be no movement at all, who had such great power to quietly kill all the people who spread rumors?

"Yes, none of them can be found, life and death are unknown!"

The leader of the shadow guard who knelt on one knee on the ground lowered his head, this thing was indeed strange, they sent out a total of four groups of people to spread rumors in the four cities of the southeast, southwest and northwest, how could they all say that they disappeared and disappeared?

"Find, continue to search, life to see people, death to see corpses!"

Qin Yuntian's handsome face was distorted terribly, every word seemed to pop out from between his teeth, and Zeng Rou, who came in from outside with the maid, walked over and said softly: "Your Highness is angry, the concubine made you lotus soup, can you taste it?"

"Taste what? Didn't see that the main temple is bothered? Turning his head, Qin Yuntian glared angrily, Zeng Rou's little face brushed a miserable white, and his eyes were red with grievance: "Your Highness, Your Highness..."

In the past, as long as she put on this look, Qin Yuntian would pity a little, but today he didn't have that mood, and he didn't even feel more annoyed for no reason, so he simply flicked his sleeves and left her, Zeng Rou only felt that his figure shook and almost fell to the ground, Fortunately, the two big maids supported him.

"Niangniang, Your Highness is in a bad mood, don't take it too seriously."

"Yes, Niangniang, people have times when their emotions are out of control, not to mention His Highness, don't you know that he has been quite annoying recently."

The two eldest maids were her dowry maids, and after helping her to sit down, Zeng Rou's face finally turned a little bloody, raised her hand to beckon a second-class maid, rubbed the corner of her forehead and ordered: "Go, send the lotus soup made by Concubine Ben to His Highness, and by the way, instead of Concubine Ben to compensate him, just say that Concubine Ben did not mean to disturb him, ask him to stop his anger."

She and Qin Yuntian have been married for three years, although the husband and wife are not as deep as the sea, but they also respect each other, she doesn't want to make any contradictions between them because of such a trivial matter, women, let her husband be right, not to mention that her husband is still the one who will be the emperor in the future.

"Yes."

The second-class maid bowed down and retreated with the food box, but soon after, when Zeng Rou finally smiled again, the second-class maid returned with a bad face on the food box, and Zeng Rou didn't feel strange: "What's wrong?"

"Niangniang, Your Highness, he... He..."

The maid raised her head and wanted to speak, very embarrassed, Zeng Rou's face sank: "What's wrong with Your Highness?" Did something happen? It shouldn't be, or...

"Your Highness is there, Yun Ji."

"What?!"

Zeng Rou jumped up sharply, her eyes were round, just annoyed her, and immediately ran to Yun Ji's little slut?

At this time, even the two big maids don't know how to persuade, Yun Ji is the concubine that the fifth highness got a year ago, beautiful and enchanting, His Highness is very favored, but in their opinion, Yun Ji can't even resist a strand of their mother's hair, full of wind and dust, and I don't know why His Highness is fascinated by it.