Chapter 267: Zipu went into labor and happened to meet Shen Jing

After more than a month of cultivation, the emperor's illness finally improved, and talks between countries were also put on the agenda, and the three-day talks were scheduled to be held in the palace on December 1, when all the royal clansmen in the imperial city, the princely generals, and officials above the fourth grade of the Zheng Grade must bring their wives and children to participate, and Shen Liang, who is the princess of Qingping, naturally cannot be an exception.

When there were still three days left before the meeting, Shen Liang quietly let Lei Zhen make a lot of arrangements, as for what was arranged, few people knew, anyway, there would be a good show soon.

"Lord Monarch, the news that Xiao Yu brought back."

Recently, Shen Liang has been accompanying Wei Zeqian to rebuild, by the way, look at the rest of the Shen family and the four princes' mansion successively staged a good show, Lei Zhen appeared and handed him a note, Shen Liang opened it and looked at it, and recognized at a glance that it was Xie Yan's handwriting, there were only a few short words on it, everything was fine, Don't miss the lips couldn't help but climb a little smile, it's okay 

"Fu Ying how are they Wei Zeqian on the side asked casually, hearing Fu Ying's two words, Xiao Shenyou and Dabao, who were playing with Xiaobai, also ran over, "Uncle, Grandpa Fu." 

In the days when Fu Ying just left, Xiao Shenyou was fine during the day, but he couldn't make a fuss at night, and even Shen Liang couldn't take him to sleep, and then Shen Liang simply took this opportunity to let him sleep alone with Dabao, after more than a month, he was finally quiet, but the little guy's ears were very strong, and his memory was good, once he heard someone mention the two words Fu Ying, he immediately quarreled to Fu Grandpa.

"Well, Grandpa Fu is very good."

Touching the heads of the two small buns respectively, Shen Liang raised his head and said, "It's okay, the situation is much better than we expected, the Emperor of the Wei Kingdom values Yunxi very much." 

Ten days ago, he received a personal letter from Fu Yunxi, which detailed their situation, and the only thing that was more troublesome was that Wei Annan had to let them live in the palace temporarily.

"Well, it's okay, Fu Ying's life is not easy."

Wei Zeqian sighed, Fu Ying's most painful thing should be Wei Huang's perfunctory bar, was drugged and can no longer give birth, he endured, the child was almost poisoned several times, he also endured, but Wei Huang's perfunctory again and again made him unbearable, for the sake of the child, he will choose to flee when his heart is cold, and now for the sake of the child, he has to return to the Wei Kingdom Palace, and I don't know what the Wei Emperor thinks, whether he will force Fu Ying as before.

"Yes, it's not easy for anyone."

Holding Xiao Shenyou, who was obviously not in a beautiful mood, Shen Liang lightly agreed.

"Uncle, want, Grandpa Fu" Xiao Shen You pouted and tugged at the hem of his sleeves, a thin layer of tears covered his eyes, Dabao on the side also had red eyes, Shen Liang looked back and forth at the two children "

Grandpa Fu will come back, before that, You'er and Dabao must obediently know, otherwise Grandpa Fu will be angry and ignore you in the future."

"Oh."

There was disappointment under his eyes, the two buns still nodded obediently, and Lao Lin immediately stepped forward when he saw this: "You'er, Dabao, is it good that Grandpa Lin will take you to the Treasure Beast Park" "

Good"

Hearing this, the two buns immediately broke into laughter, in just over a month, the Zhen Beast Park has become their amusement park, but those pets who pity Pei Yuanxian are ravaged by them to the point that they suspect that the beast is born, every time Pei Yuanxian goes, they will surround the two aggrieved whimpers, only to pray that they don't let the two little bastards toss them anymore.