Chapter 285: Ryan Appears, Evil?!

Chen Zhiyuan's provocation is simply not more obvious, everyone unconsciously looked at the emperor, sure enough, his face also changed, it was clear that it was a plan, the generals felt cold for no reason, they would support Princess Qingping, not because of any appeal, but, from the beginning of the state banquet today, the embassy group steadily pressed them, from the emperor to the prince, everyone did nothing, causing them to hold back, finally someone became strong, shouldn't they unite to the outside world?

"Many people say that Concubine Ben has a sharp mouth, today Concubine Ben suddenly feels that my mouth is far from comparable to Prince Chen, right and wrong, Prince Chen can be arbitrarily reversed, my Daqin adheres to the principle of warm hospitality, and tolerates the unreasonable behavior of the embassy everywhere, especially if you are Chen Guo, you just didn't climb on our heads to and pee, but the clay people also have three points of earthiness, before you Chen Guo Eighth Prince was arrogant and arrogant, and he was about to step on my Daqin mountains and rivers with one mouth, All bloody men can't bear it, the so-called appeal does not come from this concubine, but your eighth prince, it is he who ignites the blood of the generals, it is he who makes us unbearable! Turningmaround, Shen Liang spoke fiercely, and his momentum was not only weaker than the other party, but stronger than him.

"Well said!"

"Snap..."

"Snap..." 

Wei Zehang stood up and clapped his hands and shouted, and in the next second, the applause of the Tsinghua Hall was like thunder, and even the emperors and princes clapped their palms with them, and Shen Liang's words were simply too relieved.

"What a Princess Qingping! Hongu remembered! Seeing that the Qin Kingdom was united, Chen Zhiyuan flicked his sleeves and turned around, his eyes were full of gloom, and now, he had to admit that in addition to the Wei family, Pei Yuanxian Fufu would probably also be a strong enemy for them to attack the Qin Kingdom, and seeing that they were so strong, he was also a little hesitant about attacking the Great Qin, and couldn't help but wonder if they still had any secret weapons hidden.

The same idea is also Prince Wei and the Northern Prince, it is basically unrealistic for the Wei State to take the initiative to invade the Qin State, after all, the Wei family's army is stationed in the southwest, they want to attack the Qin State, they first have to face the Wei Family Army, it is too difficult, but if someone else first attacks the hinterland of the Qin State and transfers the Wei Family Army, they can get a piece of the pie, the Qin State has many people and rich resources, who doesn't want to take a bite? Not to mention the Northern Kingdom, for many years, although they have not invaded the Qin State in a big way, they have been attacking the border of the Qin State every year, testing the combat strength and bottom line of the Qin State, and they have long had the heart to devour the Qin State, seeing that the Qin State military generals are so strong, they have to reassess the strength of the Qin State.

"Even if my Great Qin wins by luck, all the envoys should have no opinion, right?"

Prince Chen has retreated, Shen Liang has no need to pestle there anymore, the emperor took over the right to speak, this last competition was proposed by themselves, the envoys naturally had no excuse to make trouble again, and Prince Wei, who was very good at man, took the wine glass: "This palace honors the Qin Emperor with a cup and congratulates you on your victory."

"Haha..."

The emperor raised his head and laughed happily, and the rest of the envoys followed suit, and the atmosphere became active, and Shen Liang, who returned to his seat, beckoned Shao Guang to step forward: "Lei Zhen went to do what I explained?"

"Well, after Chen Zhiqi went out, Lei Zhen quietly followed out."

"It's up to you next, find a reason to trick Qin Yunshen out, aren't they going to form an alliance, Concubine Ben will complete them."