Chapter 269: Seeing Blood, Rescue

"Big cousin, you just hold the upper body of a little Zipu like this, this posture is more conducive to his production."

At this time, Yuezi Pupil was half lying in the large wooden basin, his upper body was slightly raised, and his chest down was all soaked in warm potion, while his legs were wrenched apart and hung on both sides of the wooden basin, his lower body loomed in the potion, and one of the stable women was checking the opening of the palace entrance for him.

"Good."

Wei Xu also didn't care if the clothes on his body were wet, kneeling next to the big wooden basin and holding him with difficulty: "Don't be afraid, Zipu, cool here, I will accompany you, it will be fine." 

The seven-foot man, the future head of the Wei family, Wei Xuan's voice at this moment was undoubtedly shaking quite strongly, if Yuezi Pupil still didn't believe his feelings for him, it would really be a lack of heart.

"Well, husband-kun, thank you"

Yuezi pupil nodded with tears, with such a husband, what else is he not satisfied with, even if he dies like this, he is blind, but for their future, for the sake of the children, he can't die, he wants to live, and he wants to raise their children with his husband.

"Princess, the young lady's fetal position is correct."

The stable woman who checked the fetal position for him was pleasantly surprised, but she didn't expect that the fetal position would be correct when walking, which really saved a lot of work.

"Well, how is the situation in Miyaguchi"

Nodded, Shen Liang looked at the other person again.

"Three and a half fingers, almost."

"Okay, you help with the birth, remember, when the child comes out, immediately carry him out of the water, don't choke on the water."

"Good."

Two stable women were under his orders, one squatted next to Yuezi Pupil to teach him how to hold his breath, the other stared closely at his lower body, and Shen Liang took his hand and kept counting his pulse beats.

"Uh-huh"

Yuezi Pupil would shout in pain every time she finished her efforts, shouting so that Wei Xuan's heart trembled, I hate to be able to give birth instead of him, the two stable women are extremely experienced, under their comfort, Yuezi Pupil has not fainted, even if she is almost exhausted, she will still hold her breath and work hard next time.

"Quick, take the ginseng piece."

Time passed slowly, seeing that Yuezi Pupil was about to lose strength again, Wenpo shouted, and the next person waiting on the side immediately picked up a piece of ginseng and fed it into Yuezi Pupil's mouth.

"Young lady, let's do it again."

"Hmm"

Yuezi Pupil, who was holding the ginseng tablet, nodded and tried to hold her breath again.

"Come out, come out, see the head, young lady again."

The stable woman who stared at his lower body shouted in surprise, and Yuezi Pupil, who was almost out of strength, was shocked, and immediately held his breath.

"Snap" 

"Wow" 

The moment the child was born, Wan Po quickly raised his head, so as not to choke on water, and when all came out, Wan Po skillfully patted his butt twice, and the child cried out with a wow, because he was pregnant with twins, there was another one in his belly, No one dared to delay, and the stable mother handed over the child to the next person waiting on the side.