Chapter 239: The Great Marriage (6) - Worship!

Qingping royal mansion and Tanglin Houfu marriage, all those who received invitations, regardless of the royal family, state relatives, power generals, all brought their families and children to watch the ceremony early, the main courtyard hall of the Qingping royal palace and the east and west side halls, and even the inverted hall room gathered a large number of people in brocade clothes, the floor leading to the main hall was covered with a big red carpet, handsome and beautiful newcomers came hand in hand, and everyone's eyes followed them.

"The newcomer crosses the saddle, and the family is safe!"

Before entering the main hall, the official media sang again, a brand new saddle was placed in the center of the red carpet, Shen Liang slightly lifted the hem of the wedding dress and stepped over, holding the apple and following the little ancestor next to them also wanted to learn, fortunately, Xiang Zhuo had prepared and pulled him in advance, as long as the little ancestor stayed by his uncle's side, he would not be noisy, obediently holding hands with Dabao and sparing the saddle, Xie Yan Qi Yue and others who followed behind them all quietly sighed in relief, God knows how afraid they are of what kind of moth he will make.

In the main hall, Wei Zeqian, who arrived earlier, was already sitting on the main throne, Shen Dafufu stood beside him with a long body, and on both sides sat the elders of the Wei family and the royal family elder, the princess and prince, as well as several highly respected pavilion elders, and the rest of the people, etc., could only stand behind them, when Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang stepped into the main hall hand in hand, everyone looked at them with a smile.

Well?

When Shen Liang inadvertently swept Shen Qiang, who was sitting next to Qin Yunshen, his eyebrows were almost undetectable, a fourth prince, he was a good day to become a family, and deliberately brought Shen Qiang to block him, right?

Keenly aware of the subtle fluctuations in his emotions, Pei Yuanxian followed his line of sight, his eyes also sank, and he was about to let people drive out together with Qin Yunshen, but Shen Liang took the lead and tightened the hand that he was shaking, wordlessly hinting that he should not be impulsive, this is their wedding, no matter how to do it, it is them who are unpleasant in the end.

Under his comfort, Pei Yuanxian forcibly endured not to have a seizure, and finally glanced at Qin Yunshen, who pretended not to notice their line of sight, and Shen Qiang, who thought he was hiding well, but it was Shen Qiang, who was full of resentment, and continued to hold Shen Liang's hand and move forward, but they didn't know who was not a human spirit? Even if it was just a momentary pause, everyone noticed their strangeness, everyone followed their line of sight and glanced at Qin Yunshen and Shen Liang, many of them disapproving, but more interested, many people were looking forward to this prosperous wedding to toss something more.

"Newcomer worship, kneel!"

The official media sang, and Steward Lin instructed the two servants to put down two futons in front of them, and Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang let go of his hand and knelt down at the same time.

"Little ancestor, you don't have to kneel!"

I really want to marry into the royal palace with your uncle!"

Seeing that the little ancestor had to learn from him again, Xiang Zhuo grabbed him, and the corners of his forehead were covered with cold sweat, and he decided that he must become a family before his brother in the future, otherwise it would be too scary to have such a little nephew when he became a couple.

"Haha..."

As everyone's eyes were focused on them, the main hall burst into laughter, and Huo Yelin, who was standing next to Wei Zeqian, sighed helplessly, and stepped over and stretched out his hand: "You'er behaved, shall we go to grandpa's place?"