Chapter 397: The Northern Kingdom Comes to Invade, and the War Ignites

Qin Yuntian enclosure, conniving at his subordinates to rob people and women, making nearly twenty lives I don't know who spread the news, for a while the entire imperial city was in an uproar, under the advocacy of people with intentions, the people were angry, seeing Tian'er gathered to the criminal department Yamen to demonstrate, the criminal department responsible for investigating two cases was like being grilled on the fire, while facing the emperor's urging, and on the other hand, facing the people's questioning, but when they began to investigate, they found that the witnesses of the two cases either disappeared without a trace or changed their mouths, The physical evidence is also like the scrap of paper one by one, Yang Wanli, who is the secretary of the Criminal Department, knows that it must be what the fifth prince did, but in the absence of evidence, he does not dare to talk nonsense, and can only make the people of the Criminal Department continue to investigate.

The progress of the case Shen Liang has always let Lei Zhen follow, knowing that the human evidence and material evidence are gradually disappearing, he is even more sure of the determination to eradicate Zeng Ge Lao first, it is impossible to do so clean with a grounded prince alone, not to mention that there are Qin Yunshen and Qin Yunfeng on the sidelines, the role of a pavilion elder is particularly important in this kind of thing, but knowing that Qin Yuntian is going to whitewash himself, Shen Liang did not intervene, his purpose has been achieved, Thanks to this incident, Qin Yuntian and they had no time to deal with Elder Xie Ge for the time being, and they bought a lot of time for his plan, maybe the Xie family could even avoid imprisonment.

In the blink of an eye, a month passed quietly, the Wei family had rushed to the southwest and began to make a layout for the southwest king's rebellion, but the southwest king had already taken the lead in spreading rumors everywhere, saying that the current saint is unkind to the king, forcibly raising taxes, resulting in the people's misery, winning the support of many southwest people, Wei family army is difficult to take the initiative to start a war for a while, and the position has become extremely embarrassing, after all, this is a real thing, not deliberately misleading the southwest king.

"Report! Eight hundred leagues urgently, the northern country did not raise troops a few days ago to attack! 

Qin Yuntian's affairs are almost about to have a result, on this day, the city gate has just opened, the border war report came quickly, the signal soldiers shouted all the way and rushed into the palace, the imperial city suddenly exploded, whether it was a high gate or a common people, everyone was talking about the invasion of the border of Daqin by the northern country, and the people's hearts were inevitably a little restless.

"How could the North Country commit a border at this time?"

Qingping royal mansion, Shen Liang who received the news and Pei Yuanxian Shen Dafufu gathered in the study, Beichen only defeated a group of brothers to ascend the throne last year, even if he is ambitious, he should not raise troops to commit it now, the new emperor ascends the throne, once the son of heaven and a courtier, there are too many things to sort out, their own country has not been put in order, how can there be idle work to care about others?

"Now is not the time to worry about this, if we can't break the morale of the Northern Country and let the Northern Army commander drive straight in, it won't be long before the Chen Kingdom's army will also come to the city, and at that time, Daqin won't be able to do it even if he doesn't want to be chaotic."

Pei Yuanxi's face was heavy, not long ago he was joking with Liang Liang, but he didn't expect that the fire of war would ignite so quickly.

"Now that the southwest is in chaos, my emperor of the Northwest Army will definitely not move, it is used to guard against the army of the Xia Kingdom, the commander of the Ling family army is still on the way to transport grain and grass, only the Yang family army and the Liao family army can fight, the northeast is the battlefield of the Liao family army, this time may send the Liao family army to fight."