Chapter 289: Ryan's farewell, a congratulatory gift from the people

Knowing that Shen Liang was pregnant, the old general of Wei also rushed to the palace, Duke Wei pulled Shen Liang and was happy and relieved, excited to be incoherent, a little later, Qi Yue hurried back from outside, and held him so excited that he cried and laughed non-stop, the Wei family and Ling Yucheng and others did not leave the palace until dinner in the evening.

"Lord Monarch, Ryan Fufu wants to say goodbye to you personally."

It was night, Shen Liang had just finished taking a bath, Pei Yuanxian was carefully drying his wet hair, Lei Zhen shook the light and appeared at the same time, after openly disobeying the Empress Dowager and the emperor in the palace during the day, Lei Zhen was responsible for arranging Ruian out of the palace, and now he has successfully retired, they promised him that they would send them away from afar, and in the future, their family of three will be incognito and disappear from the sight of others forever.

"It's time to meet, he can be regarded as helping me a lot, you arrange it, is there any news in the palace?"

Nodded, Shen Liang did not refuse, Ryan is different from others, he and he are simply master-slave relationship, now he should do everything, he should also let him go free, use people to be measured, use people to death, will eventually incur resentment and disaster, just stop.

"No, the emperor is unconscious, everyone's thoughts are on him, and there is no movement for the time being."

"Arrange for me to meet with Ruianfufu as soon as possible, with the shamelessness of the emperor, when he wakes up, he will definitely block the whole city, and it will be troublesome to send them out when the time comes."

The imperial city army is in the hands of the emperor, and more is better than less.

"Well, tomorrow morning, the Lord Monarch gets up early, and after they see you, I will arrange for them to leave immediately."

What Shen Liang can think of, Lei Zhen can also think that even if the whole city is blocked, with the background of the Nether Dark Guard, he can also send away the three members of the Ryan family, but who likes to be complicated when it can save trouble.

"Well, you are all tired today, rest early, starting tomorrow, I am afraid that there will be turmoil inside and outside the imperial city again."

Waving back Lei Zhen shook the light, Shen Liang leaned softly against Pei Yuanxi, his eyes squinting lazily: "Is the hair dry?"

"Done, I'll carry you to bed."

Saying that, Pei Yuanxian didn't wait for him to respond, hooked his legs and picked him up, Shen Liang hugged his neck: "It's less than two months, you're nervous like this, how can you survive in the next few months?" 

After knowing that he was pregnant, no matter where he went, Wang Ye would directly use the hug, and if it went on like this, he would spoil him.

"Can you not be nervous? This is our first child.

Placing him on the bed, Pei reached out and scratched his nose, and he would take care of him like this for the next few months until he gave birth to their eldest son safely.

"Yes, the first child, in the last years of my previous life, I always wanted to have a child, but unfortunately..."

Lowering his eyes, Shen Liang's hand touched his stomach under the quilt, at that time, in order to have a child, even if he was already frustrated, he still tried to please Qin Yunshen for a while, but he did often come to his room, but he never dreamed of it, It is simply impossible to conceive a child yourself.

"It's all gone, and we'll have a lot of children in the future."

Pei Yuanxian was distressed and tasteful, and got into the bed and gently hugged him.