Chapter 260: Fu Ying's Decision

"Do you have to go back"

In the west wing of the main courtyard of the Qingping royal mansion, the son took Xie Yan to ask for a separate meal, Fu Ying thought that they were going to be honest about their relationship, even if they still felt that the Xie family was too high, they were very happy in their hearts, since he knew that Xie Yan and his son had a good impression of each other, he had carefully paid attention to it, Xie Yan was indeed a good boy, but he never dreamed that what his son told him was to return to the Wei Kingdom and fight for the throne.

For Fu Ying, when he fled the Wei Kingdom, everything in the Wei Kingdom had nothing to do with him, and after coming to the Qin Kingdom for more than ten years, he had already regarded this place as his hometown, and he did not want to look back on the past, and he did not want to set foot on that homeland, which carried too much pain and hatred for him, leaving completely fragmented memories, including the man who had been happy with him.

"Sorry daddy, I have to go."

Sitting down and holding his hand, after his gaze turned, Fu Yunxi said seriously in the eyes: "I didn't go to recognize my ancestors and return to the sect, those who killed you back then, as long as they are alive, I will not let any of them go, I took Wei Guojiangshan, not because I myself want to be the emperor, but because I want to help Liangliang them, dad, you have followed Liangliang for so long, you should know some of their things, I will not deny my talent, But I stay here to slowly survive the qualifications, the place where I can help them in the future is too limited, if I can get the Wei Kingdom, when the Qin Kingdom is really in chaos in the future, I will be able to cut the threat of the two great powers for Liang Liang them, and the rest with Liang Liang their ability, even if it is chaotic, it should be able to barely support, dad, forgive the child for not filial piety, and temporarily can't stay by your side to fulfill filial piety.

Fu Yunxi knew how difficult it was for his father to pull him up alone, and he knew how much weight he had in his father's mind, and the only thing he could guarantee was that he would come back alive.

"Liang Liang let you go" Fu Ying had tears in her eyes, her voice was a little trembling, Fu Yunxi shook her head: "

You should know, Liang Liang will not let me go to risk, it is my own request, dad, I am only nineteen years old, it is the age of blood impulse, if I don't do my best to fight now, whether it is successful or not, I want to give it a try."

"You thank you, you also support"

Turning his gaze to the other side, Fu Ying asked with a shaky voice.

"Uncle, if you can, I'm like you, I don't want him to go, but I can't stop it, he is a man, he goes out and wanders by his own ability, I have no reason to stop it, and besides, they don't just do all this for themselves, uncle, let him go, let's stay here and wait for him to come back, if."

Speaking of this, Xie Yan choked a little, and forcibly suppressed the discomfort that gushed out before continuing: "If he can't come back, I will replace him in the future and treat you as filial as my own father."

This is the worst outcome, none of them want it to happen, but this may not be 100% impossible.

Fu Ying's tears rolled down his eyes, Fu Yunxi hugged him distressedly, and stretched out his hand to Xie Yan, holding one of the most important two in his life with one hand.

"I'll accompany you back" "Daddy" I don't know how long it took, Fu Ying wiped his tears and raised his hand to look at them, Fu Yunxi frowned disapprovingly, but he said to himself: "

After so many years of escaping, I should also face reality, I didn't even say goodbye to him back then, It is said that he is already in poor health, and I should go back to see him for the last time.