Chapter 314: The Wei Family's Attitude

"Mother, they're a little too much."

After the carriage of the Chang Princess Mansion drove out of the range of the Qingping Royal Mansion, the smile on the face of the Duanjun King immediately couldn't hold back, they went to visit Shen Liang early in the morning was also a kind intention, Shen Liang did not wake up before, they snubbed them and forget it, now Shen Liang has woken up, they actually directly replaced Yuan Xi to issue an eviction order, that is the Qingping Royal Mansion, not their Zhenguo General Mansion, it seems that the uncle's concerns are right, the Wei family is indeed too arrogant.

"Shut up, you know what?"

Princess Yuehua, who has always loved her son, drank sharply: "Don't tell the palace that you can't guess who is behind this matter, even if the assassination is not like his style, it is very likely that Wei Xuan was kidnapped, you should have noticed, which of those people gathered in the Qingping Royal Mansion just now is stupid?" How could they not have guessed? This palace is the eldest sister of the emperor, and they have not turned us away like they drove away Wu Temple last night, which is already enough to give us face.

Why wasn't she annoyed? The question is, it is very likely that her mother and brother caused this, so what position does she have to be angry? Fortunately, Shen Liang's father and son were safe, otherwise he simply could not imagine how terrifying the power of the four major military power families united.

"What your mother said is that you should be glad that Yuan Yan did not have time to greet us today, otherwise, with his temperament, I don't know how much embarrassment he will have to give us."

Duanxian closed his eyes after speaking, the old Qingping Wang couple was also taken away by the emperor Xian, Yuan Yan and they were not close, and now this kind of thing happens, I am afraid that it will be more rusty in the future, I really don't know what the emperor thinks, how can you move Shen Liang at this time? Could it be that he was really not afraid of the Holy Ancestor Emperor's edict in the hands of the Wei family or their military power?

"Sorry, father and mother, it's the child who is too reckless."

After being reprimanded by his parents one after another, Duanjun King lowered his head slightly, and Princess Yuehua sighed lightly: "It's not that my mother wants to reprimand you, you are not small, you should know right and wrong, do you think your uncle is not afraid of us?" If it weren't for the fact that your imperial grandmother was still there, how could the Chang Princess Mansion be as beautiful as it is now? 

The royal family has no affection, even if she and the emperor are from a mother, they are still separated from each other, if the mother is not there one day, the glory and wealth of the Chang Princess Mansion will come to an end, right? And they, unlike Yuanxian who still hold military power, can stand up and resist when necessary, and once her emperor's brother is ruthless, they will have nothing.

"Mother means..."

King Duanjun raised his head and glared slightly, but the eldest princess did not answer him again, but just shook her head helplessly.

"Princess Chang, the Empress Dowager announced that you have entered the palace!"

Suddenly, the unique shrill voice of the eunuch came from outside the carriage, Princess Yuehua looked frozen, and the horse also opened her eyes, the couple exchanged glances wordlessly, and Princess Yuehua said in a condensed voice: "After returning to my mother, the palace is slightly unwell, and I will go tomorrow." 

I'm really afraid of what will come, she stepped out of the Qingping Royal Mansion with her front foot, and entered the palace with her back foot, what will others think of her in the future? Yuan Yan is afraid that she will also participate in it, right? If she could, she really didn't want to get involved in those things.