Chapter 240: The Great Marriage (7) - New House

The population of the Qingping royal mansion is simple, in addition to Pei Yuanxian this master, even the servants are iron-armored guards who can no longer fight after retiring, and there is no distinction between the front yard and the backyard of the Qingping royal mansion, the new house of the husband and wife is the main courtyard where Pei Yuanxian originally lived, the main courtyard is composed of five courtyards, each entrance comes with an independent courtyard, in addition to the east and west boxes, inverted ear rooms, but also with east and west courtyards, the area is extremely large, and the construction is also extremely luxurious and exquisite, for their wedding, the Lin butler has been specially renovated, and the red silk symbolizing auspicious lanterns is hung everywhere, Big red Double Happiness stickers are posted to create a festive atmosphere inside and out.

"Princess Wangye!"

Outside the new house, several iron-armored guards in red clothes and black armor knelt down on one knee, Pei Yuanxian nodded, and Shen Liang smiled and said, "You all go down, here is Uncle Fu and they can do it." The ironclad guards are not servants, and it is too luxurious to let them guard the door of the new house, and they will be punished by heaven.

"Yes."

Who else in the ironclad guard doesn't know that their master loves the princess?

Without waiting for Pei Yuanxian to order, the group of people retreated, followed by Fu Ying and others immediately stepped forward to push open the door, the new husband and husband led Xiao Shenyou into the marriage room, dragon and phoenix candles have been lit in the marriage room, red silk is tied everywhere, red double happiness is posted, the marriage bed is also covered with a big red bed mantle, and the big red quilt on the bed is embroidered with a vivid mandarin duck play pattern, which is scattered with peanuts, red dates and lotus seeds and laurel balls.

"Tired?"

Taking him to sit down at the table full of food, Pei Yuanxian asked with concern, and did not rush out to entertain guests.

"It's not so much tired as hungry, I ate three dumplings and one apple in the morning, tossed for most of the day, and I was already hungry with my chest against my back."

Shaking his head, Shen Liang said half-jokingly and half-seriously.

"Uncle, meat."

Xiao Shen You, who was placed on the side, stared at the exquisite food on the table with his eyes glowing with his eyes, and it was estimated that he was also hungry, but Xiao Shen You was in a good state, and his education was still very good, even if he was only one year old, he knew that he could not eat casually without permission.

"Look at your uncles and nephews."

Pei Yuanxian didn't feel funny, and flicked the foreheads of his uncle and nephew respectively: "If you want to eat, eat it, and we will drink the wine in the evening." 

"Good."

With his permission, Shen Liang didn't care if it was in line with the rules, happily picked up the bowl and chopsticks, and first clamped a big chicken leg for his little nephew before taking care of his mouth, Pei Yuanxian shook his head helplessly: "You eat slowly, and no one robs you, Fu Ying, you go out to eat a banquet, just have King Ben accompany Liang Liang and the little ancestor, you will have to be busy later." 

There are a lot of chores at the wedding, and after those people have drunk for three rounds, they are afraid that they will have to make a cave room, and they can't end it until the evening.

"This... Yes, we will be back soon.

This is obviously unruly, but look at the husband and husband are not particular looks, Fu Ying laughed at himself too old-fashioned, the two of them are the biggest, they are the rules, what do you do so much?