Chapter 292: Stopping the Driver and Shouting Injustice

King Lingyang rebelled, Yang Tiancheng ordered troops to calm the chaos, the emperor personally led the ministers of culture and martial arts to send each other, and the army of 200,000 marched to Lingyang City, even if the royal family scandals continued, the simple people still looked forward to the war and chaos to subside quickly, they have suffered too much over the years, especially this year, the people just want to live a good life without war.

"Wronged, the emperor has been wronged!"

On the way back, an unkempt woman who didn't know how to pass through the defense of the Imperial Forest Army suddenly threw herself in front of the Imperial Guard and shouted her grievances.

"Presumptuous! Where did the crazy woman come from? Bet on! The commander of the Yulin Army broke out in a cold sweat, and several Yulin Army couldn't help but erect the woman: "Wronged, the emperor is wronged, the people's woman has a great grievance, ask the emperor to vindicate the people's woman, the emperor..."

The woman seemed to be open-minded, and after being erected, she still struggled fiercely and shouted injustice.

"Looking at this situation, I'm afraid there is really a grievance, right?"

"But no, otherwise where would a woman have the audacity to intercept the emperor's holy driver and shout injustice?"

"Let her go and vindicate her!"

"Vindicate her!"

"Vindicate her!"

The people pointed, I don't know who took advantage of the chaos to shout, first only a small number of people echoed, and then, the whole street was filled with a cry of justice for her, the two royal soldiers holding the woman did not dare to move casually anymore, and after a while, the imperial curtain was opened, the emperor in the dragon robe walked out, and the shouts of the people gradually disappeared.

"Who are you and what are your grievances?"

A large pile of state affairs piled up, and the emperor was very irritable, but in front of everyone's eyes, he had to go through the motions, and had already planned that if the woman really had a grievance, he would hand it over to Jingzhaofu or the Criminal Department to solve it.

"Emperor, please do justice for the people's wife!"

Taking advantage of the stunned moment of the Imperial Forest Army who was holding her, the woman suddenly broke away from them and threw herself on her knees.

"Now that Xu has come out, he will vindicate you for you, you first calm down and tell Xu what grievances you have."

With an almost undetectable frown, the emperor said patiently with relief.

"Thank you Emperor!"

The woman gave him a few deep kowtows, and after a moment wiped her tears and said: "Emperor, the people's woman was originally Yao Ying, the concubine of Shen Ruiqing, the second room of the Tanglin Houfu, and Shen Hui, the eldest son of the second room, was born of the people's woman, a few months ago, Shen Hui, the only son of the people's woman, suddenly died violently on the bed of the prostitute in the Qinglou, at first the people's woman thought that he had fallen himself, and also felt faceless to face the old man, but... It wasn't until not long ago that the people didn't know that he was not violently killed at all, but died at the hands of the two side concubines of the fourth prince!

 "What?"

Unexpectedly, this matter was related to the royal family, and the emperor's face became ugly: "To be clear, your son and the two side concubines of the fourth are also cousins, how could they harm your son?"