Chapter 375: Setting Up a Bureau, Fan Li's Strange Situation!

"Uncle, over here, over here..." "Uncle Liang here, haha..."

"You two stand aside, who do I arrest first?"

The more fierce the descendants of the royal family outside fight, the more leisurely Shen Liang's days became, approaching dinner time, Shen Liang, who was idle and had nothing to do, played a game of blind fish in the courtyard with two dolls who could run and jump, the white silk scarf covered his eyes, and the two dolls shouted for him to catch them between running, and crisp and immature laughter spilled into every corner of the yard.

"Uncle, come and get me... Grab me..."

Seeing that his uncle went to grab Big Bao's brother, Xiao Shenyou ran back again, and when he got closer, Shen Liang turned around and hugged him: "Haha... Finally got me caught, right? See how you still run.

"Uncle, trick!"

Little Shen You, who was held in his arms, struggled hard, pouting his mouth in dissatisfied protest, Shen Liang took off his silk scarf and pinched his little face: "It's you who is playing tricks, right?"

"Uncle..."

Raising his hand around his neck, Xiao Shenyou fawned and leaned over and rubbed against his face: "Uncle, be a ghost!"

"Less little bastard, how many times have you plagued Uncle?"

Knowing that his little drama is exquisite and full of scenes, Shen Liang patted his little butt angrily, and kept watching their players Wei Zeqian and Lao Lin step forward one after another: "Okay, okay, look at you guys playing sweaty, let's come here today, go, go wash up with your grandfathers, and prepare for dinner."

"Oh."

The two dolls answered with some interest and obediently held their hands.

"Back?"

When Shen Liang got up, a handkerchief was handed to him, see clearly who the other party was, Shen Liang took the handkerchief with a smile, naturally wiped the sweat on the forehead and face and neck, it was too tiring to play with the child, but it was really happy, if he could, he wanted to be so carefree all the time.

"It's hard and cool, and I want you to take the child yourself."

Fan Zhongyun also laughed, he has been very busy in the recent period, basically can't take care of the children, if Liang Liang didn't send someone to the shop to let him come back early, he was afraid that he would have to touch the dark again to come back.

"It's you who worked hard, bring him in with you."

There is no need for those polite words between them, Shen Liang glanced at Fan Li who followed behind him, and took the lead in entering the main hall, shaking light appeared at the right time to drap the fur on his body, entering November, the weather is getting colder, and his cold fear problem has come out again, now Pei Yuanxian will not stay up late at night to deal with those Wen Gong, and will go back to his room early to sleep with his arms, for fear that he will accidentally give himself a cold.

"Don't stand, sit down, Fan Li, you sit down, I'll help you call the pulse."

Seeing that they were all standing, Shen Liang beckoned them to sit down.

"Good."

Fan Li was not as restrained as when he first saw them, Ying Sheng sat next to him, took the initiative to roll up the sleeve and send his wrist to him, Fan Zhongyun couldn't help but be a little nervous, Shen Liang smiled slightly, and his tender fingertips probed the other party's pulse: "Have you remembered anything during this time, even if it is a fragment."