Chapter 395: The Emperor's Mind

When the emperor received the news, the prince and the major families also received the news, some people expressed disbelief like the emperor, and some people gave the same instructions as the emperor, but more were messy and speechless, just for a woman, the entire imperial city was about to be turned over by several major military families, plus the emperor urgently mobilized the Yulin Army and the Dragon and Tiger Battalion, and those who don't know may point out that the imperial city is going to riot.

Shen Liang and the others who caused all this did not have time to take care of so much at this time, they all gathered in the hall of the Murong family, until Murong Yu put a letter in front of them with a black face, they were slightly relieved, just like Shen Liang they guessed, Murong Jiangzhen quietly followed the Wei family to the southwest, for reasons she did not explain, only explained her whereabouts.

"It's too chaotic, after opening the city gate tomorrow, immediately send someone to chase after the Wei family and bring her back."

Murong Hai's face was livid, this time he was really angry, and Murong Jiang was afraid that he would have to smoke when he came back.

"Well, I'll arrange it later."

Murong Yu nodded, and then turned to Pei Yuanxian and the others: "Everyone, everyone has worked hard tonight, please recall everyone." 

"Family ugliness should not be publicized, fortunately, all those present are their close relatives and friends, Murong Yu did not feel ashamed, but it was inevitable that his heart was angry, Daqin men and women were not well defended, and it was common to go out and play together, but the behavior of chasing men like their own sister can still only be described as shocking, if Wei Qi has no intention of her, she will not want to find any good mother-in-law in the future.

"It's okay, it's good to find Jiang'er, you don't need to worry too much, Liang Liang has already notified General Wei, they will take good care of Jiang'er."

Xiang Qing is not only comforting his brother-in-law, but also comforting his daughter-in-law, it is generally difficult for a husband and wife to give birth to a daughter, Murong Jiang can be said to be a real pearl in the palm, not only his parents are spoiled, but the two brothers are also loved like pearls.

"Hmm."

Murong Yu still frowned, before he really saw his sister standing in front of him safe and sound, he couldn't really be at ease, with the Wei family's marching speed, at this time, I don't know how far away from the imperial city, my sister followed behind them, who knows if there will be any accidents halfway, in case...

Murong Yu shook his head and ordered himself not to think blindly as much as possible, his sister has been clever since she was a child, and there are shadow guards around her, so there should be no trouble.

"Uncle Hai, Uncle Yun, since you are sure that Jiang'er is following your grandfather and them, don't worry too much, go to rest early, and when your grandfather replies to your letter, I will let people notify you as soon as possible."

Holding Murong Yun's hand, Shen Liang looked past him at Murong Hai, comforting them in a condensed voice, Jiang'er is a little out of line this time, if she and Wei Qi really have love, they can't do without each other, tell Uncle Hai well, can they still object? There is also Wei Qi, I don't know if he knows, if he knows and indulges her, the uncle is afraid that he will whip him.

"Well, cool, this time it's bothering you again."

Murong Hai nodded, feeling a little relieved in his heart.

"Look what Uncle Hai said, Jiang'er is also my sister, what trouble is not troublesome."

After Shen Liang said with a smile, he quietly made a look at Wei Tan, who immediately noticed, pulled the husband next to him, and the husband and husband got up at the same time: "Father, father, let's send you back to the main courtyard first, and I'll leave the rest to me."