Chapter 327: Are You an Idiot?

Shangshufu of the Criminal Department.

Knowing that the emperor was going to marry Yang Tianyu, Yang Wanlifufu was very anxious, Yang Tianyu himself was even mentally prepared to become a monk, who knew that the first thing they were waiting for was not the holy decree of marriage, but the third master Wei of the Zhenguo general's mansion, Wei Sanye was empty-handed, only brought an official media to the door to ask for a kiss, in other words, Yang Wanli had to fork him out with a stick, but now he was treated as a guest, warm hospitality, looking at the entire Daqin, daring to rob people with the prince, In addition to the Wei family, there are not many of them, and between the fifth prince and the third master of Wei, Yang Wanlifufu is naturally more inclined to marry his son to Wei Qin.

"Third Prince Wei, I wonder when Ling Zun Ling Hall will come?"

Marriage matters pay attention to the parents' fate matchmaking, even if they are in a hurry to marry their son, the procedure they should go to go, otherwise they and their son will become the laughing stock of the imperial city in the future.

"Don't worry, father-in-law, I'll be there later."

"Old lady, General Wei's husband has arrived."

Wei Qin's words fell, and the servant's announcement sounded, Yang Wanli immediately stood up and walked out with his wife: "Hurry up, please!" With a smile on their faces, the husband and wife personally went out to welcome Wei Zejunfu in.

"Lord Yang, Mrs. Yang, the dog has no form, and you are out of the way."

After sitting down, Zhou took the initiative to hold his fist to apologize, not forgetting to glance at his son, who still looked like the sky was falling, and shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to Yang Tianyu.

"Mrs. Wei is polite, this matter is also sudden, who would have thought that the emperor would ... Wei Sangongzi can come, and both my husband and husband are very happy.

Yang Wanli waved his hand, they are almost in-laws, he did not hide their worries, let their children marry into the royal family may be the expectation of many people, if the princes are a little more promising, a little Ming Jun look, he also hopes that his son can marry into the royal family, one day in the future to enter the harem, the mother of the world, the Yang family will also follow the chicken dog to ascend to heaven, but now the royal family, chaos is not to mention, the princes are all selfish, Before they ascend the throne, Shangshufu may be highly respected, and when they really ascend the throne, I am afraid that the first one will become the target of their eradication, and besides, Yang Wanli really loves his son, and the backyard of the royal family can be the same as ordinary people? As long as he thought that his delicate son would have to fight with those messy concubines in the future and suffer all kinds of grievances, he felt doubly distressed.

Or the Wei family is good, the power is not lost to the royal family, the third son of Wei looks unreliable, but he is a responsible person at the critical time, the most important thing is that the Wei family men do not take concubines, and they don't have to worry about their sons being wronged because of the concubine room in the future.

"It's good that Lord Yang and Mrs. Yang can understand, but before discussing the marriage, please allow me to ask Ling Gongzi about something."

Zhou Shi smiled and bowed his head, facing Yang Wanlifufu's doubtful gaze and turned his head to look at Yang Tianyu, who was also looking at him suspiciously, and after a short stunned, Yang Tianyu stood up and saluted him: "Uncle!"

"Tianyu don't need to be nervous."

Yang Tianyu and Shen Liang are on good terms, Zhou Shi is not the first time to see him, his impression of him has always been very good, and he is also full of smile at this time: "Presumably Tianyu should have also heard that my Wei family men do not take concubines, on the contrary, we are not allowed to divorce or divorce, what I want to ask is, are you really happy with Wei Qin?"