Chapter 202: Detoxify, Speak Again!

"Kill the poison woman! Fair to Mrs. Hou!

"Kill the poison woman! Fair to Mrs. Hou! Inside

the palace, Shen Dafufu successfully tricked the emperor, and also picked up a knighthood for nothing, and outside the Tanglin Houfu, more and more people gathered, everyone's shouting was uniform, the ground in front of the closed gate was full of scattered stones, obviously they not only shouted, but also smashed the door with stones, thanks to the strong gate of the Hou Mansion, for ordinary people, I am afraid that it has collapsed long ago.

"What's going on?"

Several carriages heading to Tanglin Houfu were blocked outside the crowd, and several old men inside were dark, and the horseman quickly found out the reason, and the old men's cheek muscles jumped, and they held back for a long time before they said a word to go to the back door.

The interior of the Hou Mansion was also extremely chaotic at the beginning, the imperial city has never seen the people piling up in the official mansion area to protest and insult, the people do not fight with the officials, everyone understands this truth, from this it is not difficult to see how much anger the old woman and Liu Shuhan caused, of course, the most important thing is that the Shen Da brothers are too famous, even if they do not call, the people are willing to risk death to seek justice for them.

Fortunately, Sun Jing has not been in charge of the backyard of Houfu for a day or two, and with her efforts, the chaos in Hou's mansion quickly subsided, although the servants still inevitably trembled, but they no longer chattered and no longer had no rules, in contrast, the re-advent courtyard far away from the main courtyard of Houfu was much more peaceful, uncle returned, Shen You no longer cried, and would make Wei Zeqian happy with Dabao, especially when he called out the grandfather's word, Wei Zeqian smiled not to mention how excited and happy.

"Daddy, drink it while it's hot."

Shen Liang, who had been busy in the pharmacy for a morning, entered the hall with a tray with two steaming bowls of medicinal juice on the tray.

"Uncle, uncle..."

Shen You, who was already able to lean against the wall and wait for him to walk, immediately took a small short leg and leaned towards him, always guarding his big treasure also kept up, his little hand made a posture of supporting him from time to time, for fear that he would fall, but Xiao Shen You was particularly bold, whenever he stretched out his hand to help him, he would wave him away, There was still a vigorous shout of no.

"Cool, are both bowls detoxifying?"

Fu Ying asked curiously, Shen Liang took one of the bowls and tried the temperature before sending it to Wei Zeqian's mouth with a spoon: "They are not detoxified, daddy has been poisoned for fifteen years, if you don't buffer the toxicity first, the rash detoxification is afraid that it will burn his throat, and it will really never be recovered, this bowl of medicine is a throat buffer, and the other bowl of medicine will be used after eating the antidote."

In order to protect his throat to the greatest extent, Shen Liang thought of several methods before finally deciding to use this.

"Uncle..."

While speaking, Xiao Shenyou had already come to his side, holding his legs and looking up at him, his white and tender little face was full of flattering smiles, Shen Liang looked down at him: "You'er is good, uncle wants to treat grandpa first, can you play with brother Dabao for a while?" I'll accompany you when your uncle is done.

"Little young master, uncle is busy, can Grandpa Fu accompany you?"

"Uncle... Uncle..."

Seeing this, Fu Ying picked him up, and the little guy shouted at his uncle in his mouth, but he didn't struggle willfully, and his big round eyes blinked and stared at him.