Chapter 317: After Abolishing the Old Demon!

"He talks nonsense!"

Liu Qian's words fell, and the Empress Dowager, who had previously been drunk back by General Wei, retorted sharply, pointing at Liu Qian and looking at General Wei and the others: "It's not like that, how can the Wei family and the emperor do that kind of thing, this slave must have been bought by someone."

How can such a thing be admitted? Once recognized, General Wei Lao and these people will not say what she and the emperor will do, once it spreads, how will the civil and military officials and the people of the world treat them in the future? Both her and the emperor's faces will be thrown clean.

"No, every word the slave says is true..."

"You shut up!"

Liu Qian was afraid of dying the Netherworld Secret Guard's means of forcing confession, and quickly cried and cried to defend, the Empress Dowager was so angry that she trembled all over, and she couldn't wait to pounce on him and strangle him, Pei Yuanxian evoked a cold sneer: "It's you who should shut up, the old demon queen, you shouldn't forget, just now we also arrested a lot of your shadow guards, no matter how hard-mouthed the dead are weak, under heavy punishment, do you think they will grit their teeth and not say anything?" Do you have to quibble now, really when they are all stupid?

"You... Pei Yuanxi, the Wei family is your maternal grandmother!

He actually dared to call her the old demon queen, and the empress dowager was afraid of returning, but she vented her dissatisfaction as an elder.

"Grandmother?"

Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxian walked over step by step, so handsome that he couldn't pick out the slightest flawed face intertwined with evil and murderous aura, the Queen Mother was a little stunned for a while, unconsciously retreated, but sat down on the chair, Pei Yuanxian walked in front of him and leaned down: "The Queen Mother will not forget, how did the father and mother of this king die, right?"

"You..."

The Queen Mother's pupils shrank, her eyes widened, he really held a grudge!

"King Ben doesn't want to mention the previous things for the time being, but this time, you must give King Ben an explanation, otherwise, King Ben will not recognize who is his grandmother and who is his uncle."

Standing up straight, Pei Yuanxian also glanced at the emperor next to him lightly, if it weren't for the fact that the battle of Xia Chu had not yet come to fruition, their strength would not be enough to swallow Daqin completely while being able to prevent Chen Bei and other countries from fishing in troubled waters, today he would sacrifice their father, father, father and princess and the old Qingping couple who died in vain with their human blood, and make them pay the price they had for their past behavior!

"Pei Yuanxian you..."

Sure enough, wolf ambition!

The emperor's fingers trembled and pointed at him, but his words were interrupted abruptly by General Wei: "Emperor, the iron evidence is like a mountain, what else do you say?" 

"Huh..."

Only then did he remember their existence, the emperor choked, glanced at the golden golden gong in his hand, and couldn't help swallowing saliva with some difficulty: "Old general, confused for a while, hope that the old general will forgive him!"

Even if he was reluctant, he had to bow his head, General Wei Lao was no longer a councilor, and since he came in person, he would not allow them to quibble.

"You want to send Lao Tzu away if you are confused? My Wei family has been loyal to the country for generations, every descendant, stay in the frontier for longer than in the imperial city to enjoy blessings, Daqin has been founded for more than 300 years, and the Wei family has existed for more than 300 years, do you know how many of our descendants are buried in the frontier, how many descendants, left disabled at a young age, and cannot take care of themselves? For more than three hundred years, have we ever complained? Your Daqin royal family has been jealous of my Wei family's merits for generations, but you never know that the descendants of my Wei family are more unwilling than you to see the Great Qin River and Mountain overturn, emperor, this time the old man is very disappointed in you, you are the emperor, your eyes should be on the world and the people, not on who marries with whom such a trivial matter, you look at the years you have been on the throne, which concubine dares to marry casually? Xiang Qing, the son of Lin'an Houfu, is already twenty-one this year, if you don't give a finger marriage, you don't allow people to marry casually, do you want people to cut off their children and grandchildren? In the long run, how many people do you think will be loyal to you? Do you really want the old man to say that you are better than the first prince, and you want to force the old man to ask for the Holy Ancestor Emperor's last edict?