Chapter 274: I'm Back Again!

"You, stop!"

Obviously, he didn't expect that under the public, Shen Liang dared to hit her in the face like this, seeing all kinds of mocking and ridiculing eyes all fell on her body, Shen Jing was so angry that his face was livid, his body trembled, and he completely forgot that he was just a side concubine, and the concubine position was not corrected, but his temper was correct.

"Uncle..."

Xiao Shenyou looked back at her, his little eyebrows wrinkled, he just didn't understand and knew that the other party was coming for his uncle.

Shen Liang squeezed his hand tightly, lowered his head and said in a low voice: "You'er, you remember, don't pay attention to the dog barking, be careful to stain the dog hair for no reason."

"Poof... Haha..."

"Haha..."

Some people who were closer to him immediately laughed, their identities were not simple, they were not ordinary people, and they were not afraid of offending a side concubine with a very bad reputation, besides, Qin Yunshen did not have a concubine, there were many people who secretly admired him, and they had long been dissatisfied with Shen Jing, who relied on dishonorable means to ascend to the throne, Just took this opportunity to mock fiercely.

"Shen Liang, you actually called Concubine Ben a dog?"

Shen Jing, who was wrapped in a pure white coat, rushed in front of him with anger, his thin white fingers pointed directly at him, Shen Liang swept lightly, and the corners of his lips outlined a very mocking arc: "Concubine? Shen Jing, you won't forget that you are just a side concubine, right? Concubine Ben such a self-title, only the concubine can be used, the side concubine can only call herself a concubine, and, Concubine Ben did not name who is a dog, you yourself rushed to the right seat, who is to blame? "

Really think that if he marries into the royal family and becomes the fourth prince, he will buy his account under the public, and he will be false and delicate with him? There must be a limit to innocence, and the person who has long torn his face, let alone the public, is in front of the Empress Dowager Emperor, and he will not give her face.

"You... Ah, my stomach hurts, hmm..."

Shen Jing suddenly covered her stomach and squatted, people with eyes could see that she was pregnant with Longsun, wanted to blackmail Princess Qingping, and the crowd retreated unconsciously, for fear that they would be contaminated with a commotion for no reason, but they did not leave, everyone wanted to know how

Shen Liang would deal with this situation, it was really a big deal, involving the emperor and grandson, the emperor and the empress dowager could not care what the merits were.

"Side concubine..."

The two maids stepped forward in time to support her left and right, Shen Liang on the opposite side always looked at her coldly like an outsider, Wei Tan Yang Tianyu even pouted with disdain, this trick also dared to take it out? Thanks to the fact that the fourth prince is currently no one in the backyard, if she has a group of wives and concubines like the eldest prince and the second prince, I am afraid that she will not know how many times she has died.

"It hurts... Shen Liang, you actually killed my child..."

Seeing that Shen Liang was unmoved, Shen Jing, who was squatting on the ground, pointed at him and scolded him, and the two maids glanced at each other, and one of them got up and said: "Princess, my mother-in-law just took the initiative to greet you, how can you secretly poison her with your own medical skills?"

As soon as he said it, the onlookers also remembered Shen Liang's medical skills, and a few people with insufficient brains really doubted whether Shen Liang had done something, and his gaze also showed obvious exploration.