Chapter 363: Wei Xuan was born prematurely and is ready to enter the palace!

"It hurts... Cool, my stomach hurts..."

Wei Xuan, who was held by Zheng Han, covered his stomach with one hand and squeezed Shen Liang's hand with the other: "Liang Liang beg you, save my father and husband... And my children... Cool..."

"Don't say it!"

Throwing away his hand and roaring irritably, Shen Liang glared and gritted his teeth, and his tender fingertips touched his pulse.

"It's not good, cool, is Xiao Xuan's amniotic water broken?"

Switched positions with Zheng Handan, Huo Yelin's eyes sharply found that Wei Xuan's legs were actually wet, and his face immediately became more ugly, he was less than eight months pregnant, if he gave birth at this time, even if the child was born, it was not easy to feed, and it was impossible to keep the child, even if the third prince's husband and the Ling family survived this crisis, they would also carry a heavy psychological burden and would not be relieved for a lifetime.

"Zheng Handan, immediately let Lei Lao and them come to deliver the baby, the speed is fast!"

"Yes."

Shen Liang lost his usual calm, almost with a roar, Zheng Han did not dare to delay, disappeared from their sight in the blink of an eye, without waiting for Shen Liang's order, Huo Yelin hooked Wei Xuan's hind leg socket and hugged him horizontally: "I'll send him to the delivery room first."

Fortunately, after they gave birth, everything in the delivery room remained, and Shen Da also went with him.

"Cool!"

When Shen Liang got up, he suddenly felt dizzy, Pei Yuanxian was startled, and pulled him into his arms: "It's okay, Xiao Xuan's physical foundation is very good, and he is raising well after pregnancy, even if he is born prematurely, he should be able to ensure the safety of father and son, and he will not leave you." 

Knowing that Wei Xuan died for him in the previous life, and also knew the significance of the Wei Xuan brothers to him, Pei Yuanxian held him with distressed comfort.

"Hmm..."

Leaning into his arms, Shen Liang for a while before he responded, and his eyes full of pain and worry gently closed.

"Let's go to the delivery room too."

Feeling his breathing gradually stabilize, Pei Yuanxian let go of him slightly.

"Good."

Shen Liang, who had recovered his composure, nodded, when they arrived at the delivery room, Lei Lao and the others had already arrived, and were changing clean clothes, Shen Liang instructed before entering: "Yuanxi, find someone to call Brother Yue back, by the way, notify the Ling family, I will go and see first."

"Well, don't worry, it's just premature, it's not that serious."

"I know."

After a brief exchange between the husband and wife, Shen Liang closed the door of the delivery room and quickly changed into pure white clean clothes.

"Ahhh... Cool and cool... It hurts..."

In the delivery room, Wei Xuan kept crying out for pain, something seemed to fall straight down in his stomach, and the narrow passage was stretched open abruptly, as if to tear him alive.

"Huo Shuai, trouble you to go out and call Lingling to prepare for a blood transfusion, you may have to take a caesarean section."

After simply calling the pulse, Elder Lei stopped Huo Yelin, who was about to leave.