Chapter 336: Teasing Xiao Zhuozi

"Jing Xiran is back?"

Jing Xiran came back and did not deliberately hide his whereabouts, the news soon spread into the palace, the emperor who was reviewing the fold was stunned, his brows were slightly wrinkled, a few months ago, Huaiyang Hou took advantage of his inconvenience to make a move, and made a big show for Jing Xiran to make a second son of Lin'an Houfu, Xiang Zhuo, because Jing Xiran has been traveling abroad, he didn't care about them for the time being, and now he suddenly returned, Huaiyang Hou and Lin'an Hou are afraid that they will immediately prepare for the wedding, right? In this way, the strength of their group is even stronger, if they openly express their support for whom, can he still sit firmly on the throne?

"Your Majesty?"

Seeing that he did not react for a long time, Yang An, who was waiting on the side, tentatively shouted, recently the emperor's defensiveness has become stronger and stronger, even he can't guess what he will do in the next second, just take last month, suddenly established, the next day immediately mentioned the mother concubine of the eldest prince and the second prince as the imperial concubine, the sixth prince, the seventh prince, the eighth prince, and the mother concubine of the ninth prince are all among the four concubines, in addition to promoting the mother family of the princes respectively, Only the prince's concubine is still just an ordinary concubine, and the mother family has not changed, making the harem of the former dynasty a mess to this day.

"Huh? It's okay, I haven't seen Jing Xiran for a long time, this time he went out to study, he must have gained a lot, you go to Huaiyang Houfu to declare the will, let him enter the palace tomorrow to chat with Xuan, Xu will personally investigate and investigate his knowledge. Blinking

away the complexity of the bottom of his eyes, the emperor started writing again, the last time Old Fifth was assassinated, obviously he had been prepared, he let Old Fifth pass on the will is temporary, how did the prince know? He always felt that there were traitors around him, and if he didn't get him out, even Yang An, who had accompanied him for more than ten years, couldn't rest assured.

"Yes, slave goes."

Yang An bowed and retreated.

Will it be him?

The emperor put down his pen and looked at his back, if he could, he hoped it was not Yang An, after all, he had accompanied him for more than ten years, and he still had some master-servant friendship, but there were not many people who knew about the marriage he ordered that day, Yang An was one of them, and he couldn't help but guard against him.

"Come, follow Yang An."

"Yes."

The imperial study room was empty and only the emperor was alone, but after the response sounded, the emperor continued to bury his head in government affairs, as for Yang An, he was reliable, if not...

Qingping Royal Mansion.

"Xiao Zhuozi, you should be happy now, right?"

After the two husbands and husbands were excited, they realized that they were traveling all the way to the starry night, and their bodies were stinking, Jing Xiran reluctantly left Xiao Zhuozi to freshen up in the East Wing, Shen Liang, Wei Tan and Murong An came out of the side hall and saw Xiao Zhuozi sitting alone at the table in a daze, his eyes were still a little red and swollen, they all had a ridiculing expression, seeing that they were married one by one, and even had children, Xiao Zhuozi had long been worried to death.

"Liang Liang, you must know that he will be back today, right? Why don't you tell me? Xiang

Zhuo, who was still immersed in the joy of Jing Xiran's sudden return, came back to his senses, and immediately locked Shen Liang to complain, so that he was not mentally prepared at all.