Chapter 330: Entertaining, trouble automatically comes to the door

Chen Zhiqi will marry in the palace, the envoys who sent him the dowry, before Qin Yunshen welcomed him back, the warm exchange of civil and military officials gathered in the hospitality hall, taking this opportunity to contact feelings, the ladies of each family also played their long-sleeved dancing skills, socializing everywhere, as the princess of the Qingping royal mansion, Shen Liang even if he did not socialize, others would try to coax him, but because Pei Yuanxian was always by his side, the ladies of ordinary official families did not dare to approach, At the meeting, there were almost only royal clan princes and princes.

"Yuanxi, your husband is still so loving, Liang Liang is almost about to give birth, right? I really can't see it at all. 

The eldest prince Qin Yunmang took the initiative to step forward with the imperial concubine, no one knew that Pei Yuanxian was the orphan of the first prince, everyone saw only the military power and power controlled by their husbands, plus they have not expressed their support for anyone, in a neutral position, the princes who want to compete for the throne will take the initiative to approach him enthusiastically every time, even if they are unhappy with his arrogance and arrogance, especially the eldest prince who is the eldest brother.

"Is there something wrong with the eldest cousin?"

Pei Yuanxian raised his head with a faint glance, like a topic terminator, a sentence blocked people don't know how to continue, the muscles at the corner of the eldest prince's mouth twitched, and the eldest prince concubine who accompanied him cleverly pulled the three- or four-year-old eldest son and said gently: "Ten'er, this is Shen You Xiaoshizi, less than two years old, younger than you, is it okay for Tei'er to play with his younger brother?"

"Good."

Most of the children of the royal family are relatively precocious and sensible, under the support of the eldest prince and concubine, Qin Yunmang's eldest son Qin Yiteng walked towards Shen You who was lying on Shen Liang's leg and playing happily, the three- and four-year-old children were well raised, but a little stereotyped, he did not directly take Shen You's little hand, but stopped when they were about tens of centimeters away, and bent over and saluted Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang respectively: "Cousin, cousin, I'll take my younger brother to play, okay?"

"..."

Pei Yuanfufu, together with Shen Dafufu on the side, all have an urge to support their foreheads, this is how they raised their sons? Three- and four-year-old children raise the same as adults, and use him as a tool for making friends, and they are also more than three years old, and their family's treasure is much cuter than this child.

"No, not you."

Xiao Shen You pouted and looked at him unhappily, and reflexively went to pull Shen Liang's hand: "Uncle accompany, You'er plays."

"Good, good, uncle play with our little youer."

Shen Liang's smiling face was mixed with thick pampering, and Qin Yiteng's little face standing in front of them was slightly red, and he privately wanted an uncle who was so good-looking and spoiled him.

"Ten'er is embarrassed, You'er is more afraid of life, when he is older in the future, can you play together?"

No matter how wrong adults are, children are always right, Shen Liang originally likes children, even if the other party is the child of the eldest prince, he can't love it, it's still okay to give kindness.

"Well, good."

Qin Yiteng blushed and nodded, and turned back to his mother's side with a little reluctance, and the eldest prince smiled awkwardly: "Princess and Huo Shuai, you should also take Xiao Shizi out to play more, and the child should always return to play with the child."