Chapter 367: Accountability and Investigation by the Crown Prince

Looking at his tearful and exhausted pleading, grabbing Shen Liang's fingers slightly white, even Wei Gong and others felt deeply sad and uncomfortable, not to mention Ling Weize's father and son and Qin Yunyi, when he first became married to Qin Yunyi, he was not old, and no one paid attention to it for the time being, but with the passage of year after year, his stomach never moved, whether it was the royal family or the people in the back houses of the major families, they talked about it behind his back, saying that he was a twin who could not give birth to eggs, He has endured too many gossip, and he must always bear the solemnity of the Third Prince and Concubine, and deal with temptations and injuries from the outside world on all sides.

It wasn't until more than a year ago, when Wei Xu's child was washed for three, that he knew that it was not that he was infertile, but that someone had given him a permanent avoidance drug, this person, except for the emperor who did not think about the second person, only he would be afraid of the Ling family, afraid that after he gave birth to a child, he would pick up the third prince to join the battle for the concubine, and only he could make the imperial hospital say that it was difficult to conceive because of the damage to the palace, and for more than a year, he quietly concealed the emperor, Avoiding the palace doctor arranged by the emperor in the Third Prince's Mansion, insisting on taking medicine according to Shen Liang's orders, he finally conceived the child of his dreams, if he had known that he was pregnant, even if he risked great filial piety, he would not have come to the palace to ask the empress for peace as usual.

"Cool... Save my child... Please..."

Feeling that his child seemed to be passing little by little, Ling Yulin's tears of sadness and despair continued to slide down like pearls with broken threads, and if the child was gone, he would not be able to live.

"I know I know, don't get excited first, Brother Lin, I'll do my best."

In the child's affairs, Shen Liang also has a deep understanding, and does not mind that he scratches himself, and the other hand attaches his hand to his hand, whispering promises to appease.

"Hmm..."

He believes in him, only in him!

"I want to use a needle, Third Highness, first carry Brother Linji into the side hall."

Seeing that he calmed down a little, Shen Liang raised his head.

"Good."

Qin Yunyi picked him up without thinking and headed towards the side hall, and when he passed the emperor, Qin Yunyi paused in his steps, and his gaze towards him was fierce and resentful that he had never felt before: "Father Emperor, my good father Emperor, if I can, I would rather never be your son." 

After speaking, Qin Yunyi strode past him, no one found it except Ling Yulin, and his tears also rolled down, from his young age, he knew that it was not difficult to see that he gave up his future in order to save his mother, he was an extremely filial person, what the emperor did, completely chilled his heart, from this moment on, the emperor lost probably the only son who was filial to him.

"Yuanxi, the matter of Guangling Palace must be investigated immediately, here is handed over to you, I will save people first, Zheng Han, you assist Wang Ye, Yuan Shao with me."

After a simple explanation, Shen Liang nodded with his grandfather's father and others, and followed with Yuan Shao, at this moment, nothing was important to rescue the child in Ling Yu's belly.

"Yucheng, just stay for your father, you hurry back to see Xiao Xuan, and notify me immediately if there is anything."

Ling Wei hurriedly said to his son, and chased after him without even caring to thank the Wei family.