Chapter 237: Big Marriage (4) - Giving Marriage!

"Haha..."

The onlookers did not laugh, not mocking or anything, but simply felt funny, Shen Liang replaced his brother to raise a son in the imperial city everyone knows no one, they all feel very interesting, and sincerely feel that Shen Liang did not raise this young master of the Hou Mansion in vain, did not see that people were reluctant to marry their uncles?

"You'er, is it okay to let Uncle Xiang hold you?"

Seeing that Pei Yuanxian's face was getting more and more ugly, and the progress of welcoming the kiss was forced to stop again, Xiang Zhuo bent down and smiled at the seduction.

"Don't!"

The more Xiao Shenyou said these two words, the clearer and clearer, and the little mouth deflated again, seeing this, many people reflexively wanted to cover their ears, and Xiang Zhuo, who was closest to him, intuitively retreated.

"I'm sorry... Jing, Jing Shizi..."

Unexpectedly, when he retreated, he bumped into someone, Xiang Zhuo turned around and saw that it was Jing Xiran, his handsome face immediately burst red, and Xie Yan and the others who were standing with him all faced him with the whites of their eyes, did Xiao Zhuozi dare to provoke again?

"It's okay."

Jing Xiran smiled gently, and the bottom of his eyes was full of interest, but unfortunately, Xiang Zhuo only cared about embarrassment and did not find it.

"You'er is obedient, will your father take you to ride a horse later?"

Shen Da wanted to cry, really, if he could, he also wanted to cry like his son.

"No..."

Xiao Shenyou's head shook like a rattle, the arc of his small mouth deflated was even greater, and his big round eyes were also full of tears, and he was about to cry out when he saw it, Shen Liang said helplessly: "Forget it, let him join us, anyway, you will pass later."

"This..."

Shen Dafu and his wife both looked at Pei Yuanxian with some hesitation, and the latter suddenly reached out and grabbed the back collar of the little ancestor, picked him up and hugged him with one hand: "King Ben thought he was going to marry Liang Liang."

To marry or to marry with Liang Liang?

Although very out of place, everyone can't help but have the same question in their heads.

"Uncle!"

Little Shen Liang nestled in Pei Yuanxiang's arms miraculously showed a smile, several small front teeth were all exposed to the air, if possible, Pei Yuanxian couldn't wait to smash his little butt, teach him a hard lesson, helplessly, his family Liang Liang hurt him too much, if he really dared to clean him up, tonight's cave room spent candlelight night, I am afraid that the one who is cleaned up will become him.

"Okay, You'er can't mess around anymore, you know?"

Sighing helplessly, Shen Liang threw Pei Yuanxian an apologetic look, and the latter tightened his hand that shook with him: "It's okay, this is also a special experience, others don't want their nephew to marry yet." 

Turning his head, Pei Yuanxian also showed a smile, what can he do if he doesn't smile? Can't really make the little ancestor cry and make a fuss, making his family cool and unhappy, right?

"Hmm."

Tianshu, who was paying attention to them at all times, immediately raised his hand, the sound of firecrackers sounded again, the paused music also played again, the lion dance team danced happily, Pei Yuanxian held Shen You with one hand, led Shen Liang with the other, and walked step by step to the eight-lift palanquin located below, as Shen Liang's companion and friend, Qi Yue and Xie Yan and others lined up on both sides and slowly followed behind them, while Wei Zeqian and others stayed outside the gate and watched them with red eyes.