Chapter 209: The Princess of the King, Will Raise It Yourself!

Even if it was a big joke, Ling Yucheng was still very responsible and insisted on escorting Shen Liang and Qi Xuan back, in order to avoid suspicion, he did not sit in the carriage with them, but rode next to the carriage, Rao is so, it still attracted a lot of attention along the way, Ling Yucheng is not an unknown person in the imperial city, and now he can still take the carriage of Tanglin Houfu, basically only Shen Liang, everyone is very strange how the two who can't fight each other can get together, of course, the people are just curious, Some people with ulterior motives think too much.

"General Ling Xiao, they all said that they don't need to send it, this is good, some are afraid that they will not be able to swallow."

The carriage stopped at the side gate of Tanglin Houfu, which was relatively remote, and generally no people passed, and Shen Liang, who was supporting Qi Xuan, looked helplessly at Ling Yucheng, who had also turned over and dismounted.

"The body is not afraid of the shadow oblique."

The tiger eyes looked at him deeply, and Ling Yucheng said in a deep voice, even if they did nothing, as long as they still controlled the military power, those people would not be able to let them go.

"It's also true, thanks to General Ling Xiao for the last time, the deception of that day was also a last resort, I hope that General Ling Xiao don't take it to heart, if he has a place where Shen Liang can help, Shen Liang will never shirk."

Understanding the deep meaning of his words, Shen Liang shook his head helplessly, there were iron armored guards and Nether Dark Guards nearby, and he was not worried about whose shadow guards were secretly listening to their conversations.

"Shen Liang, I thought we were friends."

Although the other party is a shuang'er, both the vision and courage are different from ordinary shuang'er, he has always wanted to make him a friend, but in the past, Shen Jingheng was in the middle, Shen Liang refused to make deep friends with him, and now he has no reason to refuse anymore, right?

"Huh..."

Hearing this, Shen Liang chuckled, and said against his displeased gaze: "Not bad, we are friends, if you don't dislike it, call me Liangliang in the future, I will also call you Yucheng, General Ling Xiao or something, to be honest, it's quite difficult to call."

"Hmm."

Ling Yucheng also laughed, and said seriously: "I heard about the Hou Mansion, and if you need help, just say it."

"Thanks, it's not needed yet, I definitely won't be polite with you in the future, if it's okay, we'll go first."

Shen Liang nodded with a smile, and was about to turn around, Ling Yucheng quickly stopped him again, hesitated a little, leaned over and whispered: "Before the final decisive battle in the northwest, the emperor ordered my father and I to go to the northwest to assist Huo Houye, with your cleverness, you should know what is going on, my father pretended to be sick and refused, and the emperor wanted to find Huaiyang Hou, but Huaiyang Hou had already received the news and broke his leg in advance, so after a few days of delay, The military report of the victory in the northwest has also returned, and this matter is over, and now that Huo Houye has become your sister-in-law, you should remind him to be careful.

He really can't get used to what the emperor does, the soldiers are bleeding and sweating outside, using their flesh and blood to protect thousands of miles of rivers and mountains, he doesn't think of compassion, but all kinds of suspicions to check and balance, as a military general, he feels too cold, but the emperor is always the emperor, no matter how dissatisfied he is, it is impossible to say it nakedly.