Chapter 254: Little Ancestor Touches Porcelain!

Pei Yuanxian did not stay in the Zhen Beast Park for too long, when he left, the little ancestor had already fallen in love with Xiao Bai, and had to ride it out, lest its rash appearance frightened Fu Ying and others, Shen Liang could only stuff the red fox to him, coaxing him to say that Xiao Bai was hungry and wanted to go back to eat, so he reluctantly pouted and left the Zhen Beast Park with them step by step.

Recently, after the disaster, Zhuangzi have harvested one after another, Murong family as the richest man in Daqin, and there are countless Zhuangzi under their name, when Shaking Light went to Murong's house, it happened that Murong Hai's father and son all went to Zhuangzi, they did not come that night, after dinner, Pei Yuanxian casually threw the little ancestor to Fu Ying and them, and took his princess back to the room early for after-dinner sports.

"Hmm..."

On the vertical sun, the sky was just dawning, and Shen Liang, who was still tossing until midnight last night, frowned and groaned, turned over and prepared to continue sleeping, and Pei Yuanxi, who had been looking at him for most of the day, couldn't help but chuckle and reached over to gently dial him back.

"Don't come, don't make trouble!"

Shen Liang, who was in a comatose state, frowned and waved his hand, fumbled to pull up the quilt, and never opened his eyes.

"Huh..."

Pei Yuanxian laughed so that his chest frequently rose and fell, leaned over and took a sip on his mouth before turning over and uncovering the quilt and getting out of bed, before leaving, he didn't forget to help him close the quilt corners, the weather was gradually cooler, his cool body was poor, in case of infection with wind chill it would not be good.

"Master."

Pei Yuanxian washed up and went to the Rare Beast Garden to practice swords, and when Tianshu appeared, he had been practicing for almost an hour, and his handsome face was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

Putting the sword into its sheath, Pei Yuanxian sat down in the pavilion, picked up the teacup on the table and swung away the floating tea leaves and took a sip: "How is the arrangement?" "

The assassin was arranged by Lei Zhen, led by Xiao Yu, there should be no problem, the subordinates of the weapon personally checked, there was no mistake or omission, Master Ruian in the palace also agreed to the emperor's request, there will be no danger to his life, and now he is placed in the small Buddha hall in the palace, according to the news he transmitted back, the emperor did let him personally confirm that the princess is the calamity of the stars, and the rain was not because the queen died blindly, but the princess brought it."

Tianshu seemed calm, but his heart was extremely uneven, and he used shameless shameless to describe the old emperor and the old demon, and he felt that he had insulted those two words.

"Well, let him stay well, and we are instructed to inform him, what happened to those princes and the envoys?" Is there any movement?

 Putting down the teacup, Pei Yuanxian squinted his eyes slightly, the fingers resting on the stone table had a beat tap, he still remembered the wedding day, Prince Wei seemed to be gentle and harmless, and did not cause any trouble, in fact, this kind of person is often the most terrible, if he really has no thoughts, it is impossible to come uninvited, and the Northern Prince, under the big grinning style, also hides a wolf ambition, Prince Chen and Prince Chen are not to mention, Their ambitions are too obvious for individuals to see.

"Prince Wei is still the same as always, he likes to take people around the imperial city when he has nothing to do, the Northern Prince seems to be fascinated by the beauty of Daqin on the surface, but in fact he has tested the Minister of Culture and Wu many times, and Prince Chen, Lei Zhen said that Tyson Lou came to report, yesterday he took Prince Chen and Qin Yunshen to meet in Tyson Building, no one knows what he said specifically, and the three plotted for more than an hour before leaving."