Chapter 329: The Prince's Wedding, Just Like It!

Surprisingly, Wei Qin and Yang Tianyu engaged to the matter, the emperor did not say anything, nor did he secretly trip Yang Wanli like Wei Tan quietly engaged to Murong Yu, the only thing that made him angry was the assassination of the fifth prince Qin Yuntian, due to the deliberate arrangement of Shen Liang and others, the spearhead was directed at the East Palace, but the emperor learned to be smart, he did not do it himself, but connived at Sun Guifei's maiden Shangshu Sun Shangyi and the fifth prince's party to suppress him, and then pointed out the eldest granddaughter of Zeng Ge to the fifth prince, The three pavilion elders are highly respected, and the protégés are all over the court and the wilderness, and with their assistance, the fifth prince is like a tiger with wings, just like a mad dog biting Qin Yunshen to death, and the two fight to the death.

In mid-June, the prince Qin Yunshen got married, the invitation was sent to the Qingping royal mansion, Shen Liang, who has been pregnant for seven and a half months, has a bigger belly, and his legs and feet are more puffy, and he can't walk a few steps every day and shout that he can't stand it, even Wei Zeqian can't help but laugh that he was raised by Wang Ye more and more delicately, in contrast, more than six months pregnant, Huo Yelin, who has a bigger belly than him, is much more idle, and sometimes he will hug Xiao Shenyou, without the slightest consciousness of a pregnant husband.

"Why are you wearing a big red?"

On the day of Qin Yunshen's wedding, Shen Liang still slept until three o'clock in the morning before getting up, when Pei Yuanxian helped him appear, he hadn't worn red clothes for a long time today actually wore a big red, because his stomach was already very pregnant, he simply did not have a jade belt, the hem of the wide clothes naturally drooped, but there was an extra flowing beauty, with a slender figure and a beautiful look, even if they haven't seen a newcomer, they feel, Today's newcomer's demeanor is afraid to be pressed by him.

"Wang Ye picked it, are you all ready?"

Shen Liang sat down unhurriedly, and Lao Lin served his breakfast in a timely manner: "The princess looks best in red, and when the aura is full, she even has the momentum of a king."

He is not a, when Shen Liang's aura is fully open, it is really scary, there are not a few people who have seen it, and most of those people's graves have grown grass.

"How is it as exaggerated as you say?"

Shaking his head with a smile, Shen Liang drank the porridge cooked with chicken soup, and picked up a vegetarian bun, eating slowly, there was no consciousness of hurrying, and everyone did not urge him, Shen Dafufu and Wei Yue who will go to the wedding together today, Wei Zeqian after more than half a year of reconstruction, although he can stand up and walk two steps by himself, but it is only two steps, they all unanimously decided to let him not go, Who knows if weird things will happen at weddings? The Prince's Mansion is no better than other homes.

"Uncle drifting!"

Struggling to slide down from Shen Da's arms, Xiao Shen You, who had also carefully cleaned up, leaned over and quietly grabbed the corner of his uncle's clothes, his dark eyes were straight, only that there was no mouth in his mouth, otherwise it would be no different from the rogues on the street.

"No matter how beautiful it is, it is also the daughter-in-law of the king, you little satyr wants a beautiful daughter-in-law to find it yourself."

As soon as he lifted him up and placed him on his lap, Pei Yuanxian knocked his head in a bad mood, and Xiao Shenyou frowned and waved him away impatiently: "Three three bad bad!"

"Can you covet someone else's daughter-in-law?"

"Bad, slightly..."

"You two..."