Chapter 388: A Small Gathering Before Parting

What happened in the court did not disperse before it reached the Qingping Royal Mansion, for the matter of the fifth prince of Zeng Ge hitting the head of the Nether Dark Guard, Rao was Shen Liang was also slightly shocked, even the emperor did not dare to think about things, they actually dared to think, it seems that their appetite has really been raised more and more over the years, and the Qingping Royal Mansion has really been silent for too long.

"Any thoughts?"

In the study, Pei Yuanxian looked at his princess with a smile, in the past, the outside world only paid attention to the military power in his hands, he never dreamed that one day the Nether Dark Guard in Liangliang's hands would also become their coveted target.

"What else can you think?"

Shrugged, after the shock, Shen Liang only felt amused: "Wang Ye, you don't know, I hate others coveting my things the most, since they have already made a move, we took the recruitment, I haven't forgotten about Yito three years ago, I have also been letting Yuan Shao pay attention to Qin Yuntian's private deeds in the past few years, but now that there is more Zeng Ge Lao protecting him, I am afraid that those alone are not enough to completely bring him down." 

Without absolute certainty, he will not hit the grass snake, once he startles, he will inevitably hit with one blow, so that he will never turn over.

"Then deal with Elder Zeng Ge first."

This little problem is not worth their trouble, but Pei Yuanxian thought about it and said: "Whether they are whimsical or not, Elder Xie Ge has ruined their good deeds this time, they are afraid that they will not give up, dealing with Elder Zeng Ge and Qin Yuntian is not an overnight thing, before that, do we remind Elder Xie Ge that you have a close relationship with Xie Yan, and we should protect one or two in public and private." 

The three cabinet elders used to be good officials for the country and the people, but people always have selfish intentions, such as Zeng Ge Lao, once involved in the imperial power struggle, he can no longer maintain the consistent righteousness.

"It's time to protect, when Xie Yan left, I promised to protect his family, the three pavilion elders used to be of the same heart, even if the emperor is mediocre, under the auspices of the cabinet, the people's life can barely be regarded as passable, just a few years have passed, the pavilion elders have left their hearts, and the cabinet has gradually ****."

Speaking of this, Shen Liang sighed with emotion, Elder Zhao Ge was jealous because of his grandson's ruthlessness, and his reputation was more or less damaged, but he could understand his behavior, in other words, he would only be more ruthless than him, after Elder Zeng Ge married Qin Yuntian as a concubine, he was focused on the matter of taking the concubine, and it was no longer as righteous as before, and Elder Xie Ge was also ostracized and jealous by the emperor because of Xie Yan's affairs, if not for his high morality, Peach and plum are all over the world, and the emperor is afraid that he has long found a reason to make him return to his hometown.

"From tomorrow, we will also go up every day, I want to see how many tricks they still have."

From beginning to end, Shen Da's face is not very good-looking, and the disciple control attribute is not casual.

"Hmm."

Huo Yelin did not object, before the Wei family left, someone openly beat their idea, and when the Wei family left, I was afraid that it would be even more unscrupulous, and he just wanted to see with his own eyes how many cows, ghosts, snakes and gods there were in the court.

Later, Shen Liang asked Lei Zhen to hand over the post to Xie Ge's old mansion, and decided to visit in person, and the Wei family was about to leave, and Yang Tianyu, who had married into the Wei family, also had to take the children with him, before leaving, Yang Tianyu, Shen Liang, Xiang Zhuo and Wei Tan met in the Tyson Building for a small gathering, and Shen Liang settled the children early in the morning and went out alone with Lei Zhen.