Chapter 295: Send Them the Last Ride!

Taishi and Liu Wenjin and other men disappeared for no reason, the emperor was furious, issued a wanted order for the whole country to arrest, Shen Qiang Shen Jing committed a very heinous crime, was sentenced to Ling Chi, rated 3,600 knives, Shen Xiao and Shen Ruijiang husband and wife who were affected by them were sentenced to death, this was not relieved, the emperor ordered Shen Da to hand over Liu Shuhan and send him to the execution site to execute him.

After deliberating, the Shen Da brothers agreed to hand over Liu Shuhan, but they had the condition that Liu Shuhan must see his children die in front of him before the execution, this matter did not require the emperor's consent, as long as he communicated with Yang Wanli, who was in charge of supervising the execution, on the first night of the execution, Pei Yuanxian and Shen Dafufu personally sent the altar containing Liu Shuhan to the prison of the Criminal Department.

"Whew..."

In the prison of the Criminal Department, Liu Shuhan, who had already been told the truth, whined as soon as he entered the cell, and Yang Wanli was aware of the resentment of the Shen Liang brothers towards him, and raised his hand: "Put her in the opposite cell."

"Yes."

The jailer carrying the altar opened the empty cell opposite and moved Liu Shuhan inside.

"Niang, Niang..."

Shen Qiang, who was originally lost in soul, recognized who she was, and immediately threw herself on the iron fence and shouted with exhaustion, and Shen Xiao, who has been staying in the lowest kiln outside the city for many months and was forced to pick up customers, his body is fuller, his physique is already inseparable from men, now he can't help himself, without men, he can also play himself, and he is playing happily, There was no time to pay attention to anything else.

"Whew..."

Liu Shuhan ignored her daughter's cries, but looked at her son in the opposite cell with tears, she did not see Shen Xiao's face, but the impression left by that body was too strong, and she knew without looking that he must be her son Shen Xiao.

"Shen Da, I'm your third uncle, save us, I don't want to die, I don't want to die..."

On the other side, seeing the Shen Da brothers, Shen Ruijiang also threw himself on the iron bar and stretched out his hand to them, although Lu Yang did not join him, but his eyes still looked at them with pleading, and Shen Jing, who was held in his arms, was full of resentment, without the slightest fear of dying, It's just that his face is very pale, which should be caused by the fact that the child has not received sufficient cultivation.

"No, Shen Ruijiang, you have nothing to do with Benhou, and if you insist on saying something, you are also an enemy."

Shen Da snorted coldly, at this time, he dared to claim to be his third uncle?

"Uncle Yang, we want to talk to them alone."

Shen Liang was too lazy to even take care of them, and turned his head to Yang Wanli and said that in his previous life, Shen Qiang personally went to the cell to send him on the road, he would not be stingy, but he would not do it himself, it would dirty his hands.

"Yes, but now that you're pregnant, don't stay in the cell for too long, shame!"

They had no motive to save people, and Yang Wanli was not worried about accidents, but simply as an elder, he looked at Shen Liang with some worry.

"Thank you Uncle Yang, I know."

Shen Liang smiled and bowed, and Yang Wanli nodded silently to Pei Yuanxian and Shen Dafufu before leaving with the jailers.