Chapter 246: I, My Heart Pleases You!

In the shower room of the new house, the husband and wife were passionate, and the people who were driven out of the main courtyard had to return to the East Cross Courtyard under the impermeable protection of the iron-armored guard, and no one noticed that the two who fled the first group earlier did not return to the room, but strolled in the courtyard of the West Cross Courtyard by moonlight one after the other, Jing Xiran looked relaxed, his steps were slow, Xiang Zhuo lowered his head, and followed behind him a little nervously, under the moonlight, the shadows pulled out of the ground overlapped for a long time.

"Touch!"

"Hmm..."

Xiang Zhuo, who lowered his head, did not find that Jing Xiran suddenly stopped, directly hit his back, and immediately covered his nose with tears in his eyes, Jing Xiran turned around and saw him like a little rabbit, and couldn't help but chuckle out loud: "You don't see the road when you walk?"

"I..."

How did I know you would stop suddenly?

Xiang Zhuo sniffed aggrievedly, forced back the physiological tears that welled up in his eye sockets, a handkerchief appeared in his sight again, Xiang Zhuo subconsciously raised his head, Jing Xiran handed over the handkerchief and sent it forward: "The eye sockets are wet, wipe it."

"Oh."

Muttering and taking the handkerchief, Xiang Zhuo wiped the corners of his wet eyes, and smoothly returned the handkerchief to him, handed it halfway and took it back a little nervously: "I, I'll wash it and return it to you."

God knows how hard it took him to say it completely, every time he faced Jing Xiran, his heart would thump, as if it would jump out of his mouth at any time, his face was red and hot, and he couldn't effectively organize the language, and sometimes even he despised himself.

"It's okay, it's just a hand towel, Xiao Zhuozi, do you have something to say to me?"

Glancing at his crimson cheeks, Jing Xiran kindly turned around and stopped looking at him, otherwise he was really afraid that he would steam himself, for his charm, he was more or less clear, there were many people in the imperial city who secretly admired him, he knew a lot, but he had never seen something like Xiao Zhuozi, every time he saw him blushing and nervous, the words were unfavorable, because every time he met him, he wanted to tease him, the more nervous he was, The more interesting he is, but today's Xiao Zhuozi is obviously a little different, every time he looks at himself, he looks like he wants to talk and stop, so he guesses that he may have something to say to him, moreover, he seems to be able to guess what he wants to say, it stands to reason that he should not create opportunities for each other, but in the previous moment, he subconsciously did it, and at this time, he blurted out unconsciously.

"Huh?"

Xiang Zhuo turned his head to look at him, looked at him with a red face and some obsession, looked up at the side face of Yue Niang, and after a moment clenched his fists and gritted his teeth: "Jing, Jing Shizi..."

"Huh?"

Jing Xiran turned his head, Xiang Zhuo immediately retracted his gaze in a panic, and suddenly what Shen Liang said yesterday suddenly appeared in his mind, and his lowered head raised again: "Jing, Jing Shizi, I, I am pleased with you!" 

After summoning up the courage to speak, Xiang Zhuo immediately lowered his head, feeling that his face was burning hot, said, he really said, how would Jing Shizi respond? Is it yes or no? Should have refused, right? Except for the identity of Lin'an Houzi, he is basically not worthy of him anywhere, if it were not cool, his reputation would not be as good as it is now, he... Jing Shizi is so perfect, even he feels that it is too wasteful to match him, but, besides him, he doesn't want to marry anyone, thank them for saying that he always likes to tease him, and ran away with him before, will it, but it can't be, he actually likes him a little?