Chapter 307: The Prince Has a Request, Angrily Beat Prince Chen!

The activity of guessing lantern riddles continues, in the enthusiastic cheers of the people, the first hundred lantern riddles in front quickly guessed, more than half of the people on the high platform went down, and another hundred lantern riddles opened, the rules have changed a little, no longer the collective display of the answer, but the preemptive answer, there is a sequence, as long as the preemptive answer is successfully passed before the host announces the answer.

"Good!"

This round, the most positive is not the talented Ye Tian, nor the princes present, but the little ancestor nestled in Pei Yuanxi's arms, at the beginning, Pei Yuanxian wrote the answer to make him applaud, gradually, as soon as he saw Pei Yuanxian stop writing, he actively raised his little fat hand to applaud, every time he made the people laugh, praised Xiao Shizi for being smart and cute, and grabbed the title of the little master!

"You'er had a lot of fun."

When the two hundred lantern riddles were about to end, Shen Liang and others gathered by the window again, looking at the nephews who answered the question and answered one by one, everyone had a smile on the corners of their mouths, especially Shen Liang, and he didn't know what was going on, he suddenly remembered the You'er in the dream, a ten-year-old handsome young man, silently and quietly following Huo Yelin's side, and the current lively and active nature is like the two, nothing else, even if it is just to let the child always be like this, They should also strive to move towards the predetermined goal and protect this natural innocence.

"Cool? Cool?

"Huh?"

Maybe he thought too deeply, Yang Tianyu on the side called him several times without responding, so that everyone looked over worriedly, Shen Liang blinked back to God, and immediately smiled: "Sorry, remembering something, what did you say?"

"..."

Everyone was speechless, he was too distracted, right?

"Buckle!"

A knock on the door suddenly sounded, everyone turned their heads in unison, the closed box door was pulled open from the outside, and an iron-armored guard walked in: "Princess, the prince's people ask for a meeting."

 "Prince?

Everyone frowned almost undetectably, and the smile on Shen Liang's face immediately faded a lot: "Let him in." The ironclad guard let go of his body, and a guard-like man bowed in.

"Princess Qingping, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has a request."

The man bowed apologetically, his attitude was quite respectful, but what he said made everyone unhappy, even if Shen Liang was married, but he was still Shuang'er, how many people were staring outside, he was a prince summoning him alone, is it appropriate?

"Back to your prince, it is not convenient for Concubine Ben to meet alone, and when Wang Ye returns, Concubine Ben will go with Wang Ye."

After speaking, Shen Liang turned around, not giving him a chance to convince himself at all, and the man hesitated to look at him for a long time before turning and leaving.

"What does he mean? Did you really put up the prince's smelly shelf?

When the door of the private room closed again, Shen Da looked unhappy, and did not have the respect that the prince should have at all.

"Brother Shen is cautious, there are ears on the wall."

Xiang Qing cautiously reminded that everyone's faces were not very good-looking, and their good mood was all ruined.